Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch The Game Changers on Netflix?

I love meat just about as much as anything but this doco is really interesting. Plant base diet V meat for protein intake by athletes. Some of the strongest and best athletes in the world are all on a plant base diet so it’s sparked some research on what really is the best diet.

Anyone watch The Game Changers on Netflix?

I love meat just about as much as anything but this doco is really interesting. Plant base diet V meat for protein intake by athletes. Some of the strongest and best athletes in the world are all on a plant base diet so it’s sparked some research on what really is the best diet.
I’m top of the food chain.
And I understand carrots scream when eaten.
So no change in my dietary requirements.

Roy Morgan did a survey of footy supporters....... here is an interesting extract from the 2018 survey.....

Collingwood supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘I was born to shop’
  • ‘My pet is a fussy eater’
  • ‘I feel less safe than I used to’
  • ‘I enjoy buying magazines’
  • ‘I drink less beer than I used to’
Richmond supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘It is important to have a full social life’
  • ‘I feel comfortable giving my full details over the Internet’
  • ‘I often read Internet pop-up ads’
  • ‘I always read the business section of the newspaper’
  • ‘I drink more premium beer now than I used to’
Sydney Swans supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘I love to do as many sports as possible’
  • ‘I’m concerned about my cholesterol level’
  • ‘TV advertising often gives me something to talk about’
  • ‘I like to drink wine with my meals’
  • ‘Imported beer is a waste of money’
West Coast Eagles supporters agree highly with the following statements:
  • ‘The Government is doing a good job running the country’
  • ‘I often enter competitions run by newspapers, magazines or radio stations’
  • ‘I don’t have time to spend cooking’
  • ‘Beer is often a good way to start the night’
  • ‘I sometimes buy drinks that boost my energy’
Ah *, should I be a West Coast supporter?

Lmao at the delusion from Carlton fans in the SOS supposedly being sacked thread. ******* hilarious.
Just had a read.

source.gif

It's a bit boring in the AFL world for me at present. I had a brief glance of the draft threads and I cant find much interest there. Discussing the attributes of 18 year old nobodies who are probably not going to be drafted by the Pies, doesnt stimulate me. I dont mind looking at their histories once a player has been picked up, but not endless stuff about what might be.

It continues a trend from the trade period, where there was a ton of stuff about who to trade and why to trade etc.

But each to their own. There's people who love all this stuff. I heard a comment that it was some journo's favourite time of year...

I suppose I'll just have to go back to focusing on those last 2 overs of 20/20 matches for the remainder of the summer...

Judging on form in the final series, the one likely constant is that whether Lynch had chosen Collingwood or Richmond he was likely to be wearing that premiership medal ... his 6 goals got Richmond over Geelong and I am sure he would have done enough for the Pies to get past GWS to a Collingwood 'Geelong' GF.

Roll on 2020, its time for that Richmond v Collingwood GF. You are the team we are the most weary of, GL for 2020.

l

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie Neil Robertson has won his second Champion of Champions snooker title with a thrilling 10-9 final victory over Judd Trump in Coventry.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back