Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Willie Rioli can train with the Eagles? I remember JT & Keffee didn’t train with us.
At the moment Rioli is only provisionally suspended. Should he be banned he won’t be able to train.

Not sure what the implications will be on backdating any ban given he’s now back training.

he will get his punishment under the revised system where recreational drugs get a minimal suspension..... although some of his antics during the testing should attract more than a slap on the hand

Like most thinking people, I've been following andrew bolt and alan jones in the climate hoo-ha. Recent events have finally convinced me to rethink the topic

if it comes from medieval times.... is cast in stone.... by vikings ....and doesnt make a lot of sense.... but evidently says global warming is going to kill us.... then that's the proof that i've been looking for...

Walked around the zoo with Crispy and his mrs today.
Was a little star struck... Not sure who looked better to be honest.

Walked around the zoo with Crispy and his mrs today.
Was a little star struck... Not sure who looked better to be honest.
I think it was you.:heart:

At the moment Rioli is only provisionally suspended. Should he be banned he won’t be able to train.

Not sure what the implications will be on backdating any ban given he’s now back training.

he will get his punishment under the revised system where recreational drugs get a minimal suspension..... although some of his antics during the testing should attract more than a slap on the hand

But his suspension won’t be backdated then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Use the service to get an indication of pricing.
Do not click on the hotels link within this app, it costs them money.
Choose your preference, then open a web browser and go to the hotel you have selected website. If you cannot see the price quoted on the app, then phone or email them saying you saw that price. In 99.9% of time they will honour that price as they will still make more than if you booked through the app.
Using this service, or others can cost the hotel up to 40% of the payment. That’s just ridiculous.

He's not charged with taking recreational drugs, so it shouldn't make a diffeerence.

Vale Terry Jones, the world is a sadder place with your passing...

Terry Jones was such a brilliantly funny, clever and entertaining human being. He made me laugh endlessly when I was growing up. And he made such a hilarious woman, with that ridiculous screechy voice and rubbery face.

It's so sad that someone who had such a way with words would have to go the way he did.

But we have a lifetime of wonderful work to enjoy and to remember him with.

An American showing us how simple Australia Day needs to be. None of this divisive change the date/invasion/survival day/pay rent being forced down your throat bullshit; just follow your own beliefs and recognise the various aspects.

Just looked at the television fixture for our games and the Collingwood vs Carlton game at the MCG on a Sunday at 1pm is locked on Fox Sports. What a farce.

Just looked at the television fixture for our games and the Collingwood vs Carlton game at the MCG on a Sunday at 1pm is locked on Fox Sports. What a farce.
it is 5th vs 17th so not too much of a farce. Even though we have had a rivalry in the past its not so much a rivalry these days until the Blues become relevant again (hopefully that will never happen!)

it is 5th vs 17th so not too much of a farce. Even though we have had a rivalry in the past its not so much a rivalry these days until the Blues become relevant again (hopefully that will never happen!)
Blues are on the rise I feel and very loyal supporter base who will certainly tune in to watch the game if they are up and about this season. But yeah, I hope that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back