Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

May have just been me but had a bit of a chuckle today reading that North Melbourne have found an 'official Cheese Partner', have since spent a fair bit of this afternoon thinking about which cheese brand would best suit Collingwood as an official cheese partner.
I think we all know that if cheese sponsorship was a big thing, we would have been sponsored by Coon and would be resisting the name changee. There'd be an old poster of HL that would be shown repeatedly eating a cheese sandwich under the banner Coon cheese.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we all know that if cheese sponsorship was a big thing, we would have been sponsored by Coon and would be resisting the name changee. There'd be an old poster of HL that would be shown repeatedly eating a cheese sandwich under the banner Coon cheese.

I must say, my imagination led me to a very similar conclusion.
Also though, if we really want to show that we are serious now about a culture of acceptance and moving past racism then a partnership with Cheer Cheese makes a lot of sense.

I find it interesting that a thread was locked just because it asked a question that some didn’t like. I refer to the thread asking if it was ok to hope we went 0-5. Yes it’s negative but asks a serious question about where we are as a club and more importantly as a supporter base. Seems like some posters and mods get a bit nervous and upset if anyone questions anything about the club, yet threads like “is Buckley a good game day coach stay open.”
Curious, have I missed something in the thread or not.
It was a troll thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 5, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a feeling that something is going down in the media regarding Collingwood and it's lack of coverage. I particularly noticed this weekend with the lack of comment regarding our game, highlights and any standout performances. Is this all connected in the way Bucks has been somber in his interviews? Have our club decided to withdraw slightly from any unnecessary media commitments and just keep everything in house since the Ed and Racist flogging or am I just imagining it?

The Australian lost only 12 frames in the entire tournament.
Neil Robertson won the Tour Championship on Sunday after a tremendous 10-4 victory over Ronnie O’Sullivan at the Celtic Manor in Wales.

The 39 year-old was in super, almost unplayable, form as he thoroughly dismantled the challenge of the world champion in the second session.

The Australian lost only 12 frames in the entire tournament.
Neil Robertson won the Tour Championship on Sunday after a tremendous 10-4 victory over Ronnie O’Sullivan at the Celtic Manor in Wales.

The 39 year-old was in super, almost unplayable, form as he thoroughly dismantled the challenge of the world champion in the second session.

And a Pie's supporter at that!

Wow I had no idea.
I remember him being driven around at a game maybe 10 years ago after he won the snooker World Championship, I think. He was wearing his 'Pies scarf. Funnily enough, the guy in the background is an ex-copper who is head of security where I work! I only just stumbled on this picture by accident.

1617000000695.png

I remember him being driven around at a game maybe 10 years ago after he won the snooker World Championship, I think. He was wearing his 'Pies scarf. Funnily enough, the guy in the background is an ex-copper who is head of security where I work! I only just stumbled on this picture by accident.

View attachment 1089140

Wow,
I had no idea of his talents till last year 2020.
Not sure if you have kayo but there is a replay there .
cazoo champinship perhaps?

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad