Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunter

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

View attachment 1108790
thanks mate

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

Thank god we dont have this kind of harassment of people with excessive Adipose tissue anymore....

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why do we have a poll on this thread?

Surely in such an ad-hoc thread, the question should be "why aren't there more polls here?" Don't those polls that don't come to fruition still deserve our respect and consideration? I think we need to make a stand for all those unloved polls.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Surely in such an ad-hoc thread, the question should be "why aren't there more polls here?" Don't those polls that don't come to fruition still deserve our respect and consideration? I think we need to make a stand for all those unloved polls.

if we're going to do unloved polls, then we should also do unloved czechs

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love those comics (loved I should say). But I've no idea why you posted 4 pictures of Asterix either
Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

Scritchyscroony

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United FC
Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.
Oh so you typed in Obelix but they only had picture of Asterix. I get it now.

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Some of the worst AFL articles come from Foxsports. Most, if not all, say absolutely nothing. It’s a disgrace.

i watched the start of an interview last night between peter sumich and cath cutie and it wasnt even at BF standard.... i realised i should be doing something useful with my life and went and cleaned the fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back