Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

View attachment 1108790
thanks mate

On a light note far removed from the abuse and vitriol that you believe now permeates the threads, does your username derive from Billy Bunter, the fat English schoolboy who feasted on assorted cakes and pasties in the books popular with boys in the first half of last century? Or are you far too young to have even heard of that Bunter?

Thank god we dont have this kind of harassment of people with excessive Adipose tissue anymore....

Why do we have a poll on this thread?

Surely in such an ad-hoc thread, the question should be "why aren't there more polls here?" Don't those polls that don't come to fruition still deserve our respect and consideration? I think we need to make a stand for all those unloved polls.

Surely in such an ad-hoc thread, the question should be "why aren't there more polls here?" Don't those polls that don't come to fruition still deserve our respect and consideration? I think we need to make a stand for all those unloved polls.

if we're going to do unloved polls, then we should also do unloved czechs

I love those comics (loved I should say). But I've no idea why you posted 4 pictures of Asterix either
Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm...
so... the fact I said I had a name for the loud broadcasters at the game, but when I typed the actual word only “picture of stated character” appear doesnt mean anything to you?
Think about it.
Oh so you typed in Obelix but they only had picture of Asterix. I get it now.

Some of the worst AFL articles come from Foxsports. Most, if not all, say absolutely nothing. It’s a disgrace.

i watched the start of an interview last night between peter sumich and cath cutie and it wasnt even at BF standard.... i realised i should be doing something useful with my life and went and cleaned the fridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back