Dont you like watching your side no more?

By reports there was less than 6000 people there!!! On the radio it sent around 2000, and my mate said it was about 5000!!! Dont you like watching your side no more!! 2nd oppurtunity for the year, and noone shows up!! We got more to our bloody internal trial!!

carb70

Dec 24, 2000
Tampa Bay, Liverpool
Whats gone wrong?. Only 6,000 people what happen to the days when you used to get 40,000 people to a trail game?. Don't you people love the Crows anymore?. Maybe its because you all realize that the Port Adelaide FC club is now back where it belongs as SA premier football team

[This message has been edited by carb70 (edited 11 March 2001).]

QT

Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
What are yous tryin to say?
i recon there was 6000,

anyway, which team drew 18 000 lat night for a semi final???

was it PORT???
biggrin.gif

now 18 000, yous should be ashamed!

Then again,18000 is the most youll prob get this year!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
What are yous tryin to say?
i recon there was 6000,

anyway, which team drew 18 000 lat night for a semi final???

was it PORT???
biggrin.gif

now 18 000, yous should be ashamed!

Then again,18000 is the most youll prob get this year!

We TRIPLED your crows QT. What are you crapping aon about. You get a chance to see your team, and 6000 show up!!! 6k!!!! Thats **** all...most magpies games get more than that at alberton!!! You should be disgusted. But then again, its 'alright' for the crows to get a laughably low crowd isnt it!

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Cut the crap, guys. It was a practice game for heavens sake. 5.00 p.m. on a Saturday arvo!!! Over 5000 wasn't bad, and compared to 18,000 for a FINALS game the night before I think it was ok.

Now how many do you think will turn up for the Power/Brissie game next week?

Originally posted by Crow54:
Cut the crap, guys. It was a practice game for heavens sake. 5.00 p.m. on a Saturday arvo!!! Over 5000 wasn't bad, and compared to 18,000 for a FINALS game the night before I think it was ok.

Now how many do you think will turn up for the Power/Brissie game next week?

Just a practice game now hey!! People here thought youd get more to that game than the Power game!! Why wouldnt you want to see the game?? You get a trial game at footy park, which shouldnt even BE there, and noone shows up!!! shocking.

QT

Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Like I said Macca in an earlier post, youve run out of ideas for stuff to say about the crows!

c54, soon there will be a post bout the crows cheerleaders being crap at dancing
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:
Like I said Macca in an earlier post, youve run out of ideas for stuff to say about the crows!

c54, soon there will be a post bout the crows cheerleaders being crap at dancing
biggrin.gif

dont be a hypocrit QT. Crows got a s**t crowd, at a time when it would of only been the 2nd time so far for fans to watch them. You saying "well it was at 5 on a saturday arvo" is just bull s**t. Stop making excuses for your club, you bag us for getting a low crowd, yet you reckon im just attempeting to find every little thing wrong with the crows. You bag us for our crowd, expect the same back

Also QT, please tell me what the difference between a trial game that means nothing, and the ansett cup which means nothing?? Is there a difference?? They are all trial games.

QT

Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Macca, when the real season starts, well see who gets bigger crowds (again), ok?

------------------

blackdiamond

Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
The Sunday Mail reads that 5,236 people turned up to the Crows game.

No matter what you Crow supporters say, this is a very disappointing crowd.

For a team that has all its season tickets sold and has people in the waiting for Crows tickets one would think the crowd would have been bigger than this.

The weather was fine, maybe a little windy but this was hardly enough to keep people away.

This would have to be the smallest crowd to an AFL game at Football Park ever!

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Crows.ok

Feb 11, 2001
Adelaide, SA
Originally posted by Scott:
The Sunday Mail reads that 5,236 people turned up to the Crows game.

No matter what you Crow supporters say, this is a very disappointing crowd.

For a team that has all its season tickets sold and has people in the waiting for Crows tickets one would think the crowd would have been bigger than this.

The weather was fine, maybe a little windy but this was hardly enough to keep people away.

This would have to be the smallest crowd to an AFL game at Football Park ever!

Scott, Macca, you guys are friggin unbelieveable. Crows had a practise match. Its like, training! You can see a training run like that on most days any week of the footy season for free. The practise game against WCE cost what, $10? I'm bloody surprised that Crows got as many as 5000 to see it given they had to pay that much.

Power, OTOH, were in a preseason semi-final. They got all of 18,000. Crows one and only Ansett Cup match at Footy Park was a dead rubber against doggies, and Crows got 20,000.

Give it away, Power w***ers. There is no way the crowd numbers at any of these games indicate anything other than that Powers support is a great deal weaker than Crows support. You are deluding yourselves if you think otherwise.

Originally posted by Crows.ok:
Scott, Macca, you guys are friggin unbelieveable. Crows had a practise match. Its like, training! You can see a training run like that on most days any week of the footy season for free. The practise game against WCE cost what, $10? I'm bloody surprised that Crows got as many as 5000 to see it given they had to pay that much.

Power, OTOH, were in a preseason semi-final. They got all of 18,000. Crows one and only Ansett Cup match at Footy Park was a dead rubber against doggies, and Crows got 20,000.

Give it away, Power w***ers. There is no way the crowd numbers at any of these games indicate anything other than that Powers support is a great deal weaker than Crows support. You are deluding yourselves if you think otherwise.

Bullshit Crowsok. Crows fans on this board were saying they would get more than 18,000 to the game yesterday. You cant have it both ways??
Ansett cup semi final...ohhhh isnt that such difference to the lead up games?? Its not like an AFL final, it was an ansett cup final that cost 15 dollars. Im surprised we got that amount. It shows that crows arent hungry enough to watch there team play whenever there is apossibility. I remember port getting 10,000 to a practice match at Alberton in 98 against Melbourne. I remember when crows used to get 20,000+ to practice games and internal trials. How come it is so different this year??

If it was port that got 5000 to a 'nothing' game (which it was) then you would of said something too, and do not say you wouldnt of!!!

I think Crowsok that it is a well known fact that Adelaide has more support than Port. Did you just notice this?? I think its pretty much a tick in the box that crows have a lot more support, so i dont see the NEED of crows fans to keep pointing this out. Just another thing for you to constantly brag about i guess.

So the Bulldogs Crows game was just a 'dead rubber' hey?? If thats the case, how come there was so much excitement that you won the match and now suddenly your a 'threat' for the final 8, based on a dead rubber?? I think you are the ones deluding yourself of this. 20,000 at the crows FIRST home game of the year, first chance to see the players in action for about 8 or 9 months and only 20,000 turn up. I would of thought youd be dissapointed at that!!! And thats with the power category 1's support as well...something Port DID NOT have for the semi final (the crows category one'rs seem to find it necessary to turn up in droves to power games and barrack for the opposition).

Crows ok you w***er, i think all it shows is that south australians are not willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money to see a mickey mouse game...get it, or is that too hard for you to understand also?

Crows.ok

Feb 11, 2001
Adelaide, SA
Originally posted by Macca19:
Bullshit Crowsok.

... deleted lots of garbage

Crows ok you w***er, i think all it shows is that south australians are not willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money to see a mickey mouse game...get it, or is that too hard for you to understand also?

Not at all, Macca. No bullshit about it, and yes I quite understand. In fact, this same thing was my exact point. Crows vs WCE was a pure and absolute mickey mouse game, and yet the moneybags AFL tried to charge admission money for it.

Hence, a piss-poor turnout. I'd rather go and watch Crows training. For free.

Is this too hard for you to understand? Why do you try to make it into some sort of bullcrap suggestion that Crows support is down?

BTW, the thing that makes you guys w***ers is coming onto Crows board and posting complaints and whinges about the Crows. You don't see me doing that on your board.

w***erS!!!

Get off.