Doom 4 *leaked screenshot*

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
This screenshot has been making the rounds recently in relation to the upcoming Doom 4 game. Id have said that the game will feature darker and deeper shadows than its predecessor.

1225682622705az8.png

:thumbsu:

And it's even better when HBK doesn't get it :thumbsu:
I got it, I just didn't have the right post to write, wanted something snappier, couldn't think of something, so deleted my post, probably shouldn't have put the :confused: on the end, that is actually another reason for my deletion.

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
LOL.

At first I thought you would put up the actual so called "Doom 4 leaked screenshot" that has been circulating the web. I'm talking about the 2005 one :D.

so i see you're not banned for good.

yet......

hahaha how many hours you think you'll have to wait for your next red card? LMFAO

Kerrby

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Apr 26, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
lmao

try and stay around a lil longer this time aye lmao
Well apparently you can debate, fight and spam all you want about PS3 > 360 or 360 > PS3 but when I do it I get a two week ban. Funny how i'm the only one getting targetted. It's also funny when I send an email and prove that i'm right I get a reply back saying "Well your record isn't good on the games board so the ban stays". I reply back with "I've only been banned once on the games board from being targetted, check my infraction list of the person doing it" and I never got a reply back after that.

Funny how things work around here.

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Well apparently you can debate, fight and spam all you want about PS3 > 360 or 360 > PS3 but when I do it I get a two week ban. Funny how i'm the only one getting targetted. It's also funny when I send an email and prove that i'm right I get a reply back saying "Well your record isn't good on the games board so the ban stays". I reply back with "I've only been banned once on the games board from being targetted, check my infraction list of the person doing it" and I never got a reply back after that.

Funny how things work around here.

while i don't really agree with it (i had it happen to me...yellow cards) when i started coming on this board while others were doing the same/worse things to other people as well as to me (insults etc...) and getting nothing it seemed.

and you probably are being targeted a bit...but i suggest you just keep it a bit more user friendly otherwise you will be gone for good and you're too good a value, so just try and get on side with the mods by staying a bit lower key.....

but not too low key ;)

Back