No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2002 the year Simpson was drafted Carlton have won 127 games out of 388.
Long term average is 1 win every 3 games.

Carlton posters think they will still win 6-7 games this year.
Do they realize there's only 14 games left.

As bad as Melbournes been they have won 142 games
St Kilda 195 wins

That delusion demonstrated by Carlton posters in January is one thing.

Here is what they believe in May after Round 8.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...sh-on-the-ladder.1218321/page-3#post-60902476

"Won't finish bottom 2, 7-9 wins

I think looking at the teams we play for the rest of the year 6-8 more wins wouldn’t be out of the question if we have a descent run with injury.

Why I think 7-9 wins for the year is gettable for sure.

Barring injuries to Crippa or Kreuzer, you would be stealing. (6, easy, 9 not unreasonable)

Just had a look at our fixture. Gee it opens up after this week. We win this week and I think that 8 is a real chance.

14 games left. I expect about 7 wins from that. More hopefully."

That delusion demonstrated by Carlton posters in January is one thing.

Here is what they believe in May after Round 8.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...sh-on-the-ladder.1218321/page-3#post-60902476

I think looking at the teams we play for the rest of the year 6-8 more wins wouldn’t be out of the question if we have a descent run with injury.

Barring injuries to Crippa or Kreuzer, you would be stealing. (6, easy, 9 not unreasonable)

Just had a look at our fixture. Gee it opens up after this week. We win this week and I think that 8 is a real chance.

Poor deluded fools.

New investment strategy- bet against carlton winning for the rest of the year.

...i'm going to do this. I'm going take $50, bet $20 against them every week, see what happens.

...i'm going to do this. I'm going take $50, bet $20 against them every week, see what happens.

Take your $50 and bet the full amount against them this week. Stop for 2 weeks (Saints, Dons), then roll the full amount for the next 5 weeks, stop for a week (Suns) then roll the full amount for another 3 weeks, stop for a week (Saints) then roll the full amount into the last game of the season.

Grotto's Financial Advice.

If you really want to make money off Carlton, don't do it on the betting market. They're pretty smart with their odds.

Instead, make a bet with an actual Carlton fan, who will overrate their chances. That's where the real money is.

If you really want to profit off Carlton's ineptness, do a future pick trade with SOS.

That's where the real money is.

You guys really are in an enviable position. Increased joy from Carlton losses. Boring games involving teams like North and Gold Coast are suddenly interesting. And third on the ladder. Enjoy.

As you say it has turned boring crap games into edge of our seat thrillers.

Who would think we will be watching Norf v Sydney or GWS v Carlton with such anticipation - would never give these games a second thought normally.

Any chance you can let the Saints get another game clear of Carlton this week?

I propose we swap picks with Carlton for eternity.

You just know that at least 80% of the time it will be a great deal.

Fun Facts with Grotto

Had we swapped our 1st rounder with Carlton from the start of this century, we would have recruited Five Pick 1's.

Fun Facts with Grotto

Had we swapped our 1st rounder with Carlton from the start of this century, we would have recruited Five Pick 1's.

but imagine who they would have recruited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys really are in an enviable position. Increased joy from Carlton losses. Boring games involving teams like North and Gold Coast are suddenly interesting. And third on the ladder. Enjoy.

On behalf of Crows posters, you provided an entertaining afternoon on here.

The last 5 minutes was a rollercoaster ride on here. It was a bit strange but enjoyable, celebrating De Goey's goal late in the game.

On behalf of Crows posters, you provided an entertaining afternoon on here.

The last 5 minutes was a rollercoaster ride on here. It was a bit strange but enjoyable, celebrating De Goey's goal late in the game.

Have Carlton played Port yet? That'll be a game of uncomfortable emotions for Adelaide supporters.

Have Carlton played Port yet? That'll be a game of uncomfortable emotions for Adelaide supporters.

Nah easy decision. Port win by 100 is my preference. We will still humiliate port in showdowns and a first pick will make it easy to continue that.

Also yes they played and port just scraped over the line at home

Also, there's far more joy to be had with Port in it's current purgatory of finishing between 7th and 10th.

Means that there's optimism each year only for it to be continually snuffed out.

Essentially Port supporters are Charlie Brown, football is the football, the football team is Lucy.

Nah easy decision. Port win by 100 is my preference. We will still humiliate port in showdowns and a first pick will make it easy to continue that.

Also yes they played and port just scraped over the line at home
Carlton would have won if Charlie Curnow didnt go off injured.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They won't have a descent run.

They're so terrible, they can't descend any further.

the most underrated part of this is we have carltons second round pick which is currently 1 pick (besides academy and father sons) away from which they used to acquired Stocker
That was another underrated move by Reid. We got what is currently pick #19 for dropping down from #24 to #28 and promising not to bid on Kieran Briggs.

the most underrated part of this is we have carltons second round pick which is currently 1 pick (besides academy and father sons) away from which they used to acquired Stocker

Whoever we take in this years draft at 19, I am calling it now he will be rated as a top 6 pick of the draft, he will be the 2019 version of Stocker. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back