No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people on this board that would have traded pick 8 and 13 for pick 4. Or 8, 16 and our 2019 1st for pick 2.

Yet suddenly trading 16* and a 2019 1st is too much for CARLTON'S 2019 1st! A team that's finished bottom 4 for years with one of the worst lists in the AFL?

You'd be insane not to make that deal with Carlton.

It seems everyone has forgotten just how awful Carlton were this season

In the last two years, we've taken Gibbs and brought their best small forward Wright back for a coaching gig

And they're going to get better?

We've turned pick 19 this year and pick 14+ next year, into pick 1-3

By this time next year, we'll be salivating over getting some superb kid in the draft... Bicks we need your help, who are the top three kids next yer, because we're getting one of them
Matt Rowell a clear number 1 at this point, then maybe Noah Anderson, Dylan Williams and Sam Flanders. One I particularly like is big bodied Geelong Falcon Cooper Stephens, a Colac lad so Vic Country.

Yeah I am not sold. Two first round picks for a first round pick. It would be pretty funny if Carlton finish above us....! Not funny funny....but you know what I mean.
It's a gamble for sure, but one that is absolutely worth the risk. There is still a real possibility they finish bottom. What other teams do they finish above? GC and Saints are distinct possibilities. But every other team you would fancy ahead of them.

Dont troll also.

In any case, I asked you which games your s**t club will win.

How am I trolling?

Crows could make 8, its hard to pin point where teams will finish, Blues will win around 5-7 wins. Could win more could win less, agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How am I trolling?

Crows could make 8, its hard to pin point where teams will finish, Blues will win around 5-7 wins. Could win more could win less, agree?

Youre still a special kind of stupid.

I asked you to point out which games you will win? At least show some guts and tell this board where your imaginary 7 wins will come from.

Youre still a special kind of stupid.

I asked you to point out which games you will win? At least show some guts and tell this board where your imaginary 7 wins will come from.

We play Suns Stk Bulldogs twice next year. Lions home game. We beat bombers last year ect, starting point and expect other games here and there

There are people on this board that would have traded pick 8 and 13 for pick 4. Or 8, 16 and our 2019 1st for pick 2.

Yet suddenly trading 16* and a 2019 1st is too much for CARLTON'S 2019 1st! A team that's finished bottom 4 for years with one of the worst lists in the AFL?

You'd be insane not to make that deal with Carlton.

There would people who wouldn't do a few picks in the 40's for pick 10 because Hamish might be able to pick 3 Rory Sloanes.

I back the club on this one, would do the deal for Carlton's 2019 1st and if it doesn't work out like we hope whatever, even if it means we move up a few spots, but then grab the one gun SA player in the top 5 or something it could pay off.

We had half our players get injured this year, two of our best out for almost the whole season, and still finished on 12 wins.

And some people in the draft thread are thinking there's a chance we finish below Carlton. Who won 2 games.

Absolutely ridiculous. The chances of that happening are almost zero

Has merit, because the Crows accepted the deal almost immediately.

Must have been discussed some time back.

Any sane list manager in our position would have accepted the deal immediately.

I would have double checked just to make sure Carlton weren't joking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back