No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Carlton haven't won more than 7 games for the last five seasons, and they've just come off their worst season in that time period.

I'm very curious to know how they suddenly jump up the ladder. Winning 7 games, more than triple their 2018 total, would still make them a bottom 4 side in most years

High risk/high reward particularly on Carlton's part, since we're the ones likely giving up a top 5 draft pick.

But IMO we clearly rated Stocker highly, probably more like pick 10-12.

I also think we intend on trading your first next year anyway...we have so many high draft pick kids on our list, we don't need more as much as we need a mature gun. In many ways it's easier to facilitate this kind of trade with a pick 8-14 than it is pick 1-5.

Adelaide have enough draft picks this year and then likely get a very high draft pick next year.

We play Suns Stk Bulldogs twice next year. Lions home game. We beat bombers last year ect, starting point and expect other games here and there

You do realise you lost to the suns, both games to the dogs and lost to the saints last year? (Didn’t just lose to them either, got pumped)

So by your logic you’ve got 1 win there out of your 6 weakest games.

Tracking well for the spoon thus far

Can you just ban gillo from this thread so other Carlton supporters like me can have serious discussions about this trade in a rational manner?
Because it's an interesting one.

I never see him post on our board, he's one of those posters.
Gillotine time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you just ban gillo from this thread so other Carlton supporters like me can have serious discussions about this trade in a rational manner?

I’m done with this thread, if you think you can have as you say a serious discussion go right ahead, guessing you will be over it after 4 posts. Good luck

I think you're bang on there, I am sure there are a bunch of Port numpties who come on here as "Carlton" fans purely just to troll. Donkeys.

You can’t say Walsh will improve Carlton and ignore that Rankine won’t improve Gold Coast by more

He’s more AFL ready, Walsh has never played against adults, and Rankine is just a better player, period.

Carlton Ins: Sam Doherty, Mitch McGoverne, Will Setterfield, Alex Fasolo (assuming new fitness guru gets him back to 100% output), Nick Newman.

And Sam Walsh & Liam Stocker.

All 7 players step straight into Carlton best 22. Plus Charlie Curnow, Pat Cripps, Harry McKay get better. And we dump the following top 22 players in 2018, Nick Graham, Matthew Wright, Cam O'Shea, Aaron Mullett, Ciaren O'Byrne, Sam Kerridge, Sam Rowe.

If Adelaide supporters think you have a guarantee top 3 pick in 2019, think again!!!!

There's actually not an unreasonable chance that your club finish below Carlton in 2019.

I’m done with this thread, if you think you can have as you say a serious discussion go right ahead, guessing you will be over it after 4 posts. Good luck
giphy.gif

So he's your Marty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back