No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOS rated Stoeker and thought Richmond would get him at 20.

He paid a premium to get Stoeker (as they have no more picks his draft).

We have given up 19 and probably 19ish next year (after academy/fs) for a top 5 pick - you would do this trade every day of the week.

Will be interested if we dangle this pick infront of GC next year as Rankine will be desperate to come back to SA due to home sickness.
I'm assuming this is the plan...playing the long game. If not Izak, then we are bringing Jack back

Just had a look at the Carlton board. Surprisingly they're petty up beat about this trade.

Imagine if we traded pick 1-3 for pick 19 and a pick in the teens (supposing we can keep Brett Burton distracted).

Turns out Carlton BF posters are as good at relativising failures as we are, if not superior

This is equivalent of 13 and 16 for pick 3...start the car!
Also I think the 3 high academy picks swayed us to do this trade and also having Carlton's early 2nd rounder this year, so essentially it was an early 2nd rounder + pick 13 for pick 3.....very strange trade by Carlton.

This is from the Carlton draft thread. The rebuild is complete? After a 2 win year? The delusion is strong...
The rebuild in terms of bringing in youngsters at the pointy end of the draft. We've got a stack of young mids now, our draft assets will be spent on trying to attract quality mature players.

586889_47a069549a4951b7074766a0274e9ba2.jpg

oo

Last edited:
I actually like Carlton’s list. Curnow Cripps docherty Walsh McGovern. The problem is it’s Carlton. Terrible depth and not sure if Bolton can coach.

The second worst team this year had 2 more wins than Carlton. I can’t see this being any less than a top 4 pick

It's Carlton.

Worst case scenario this is pick 5.

Back ourselves that our pick next year is worst pick 13.

13+19 for 5?

We would have done this in this year's draft in a heart beat.

Will likely be a pick far better than 5 too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like Carlton’s list. Curnow Cripps docherty Walsh McGovern. The problem is it’s Carlton. Terrible depth and not sure if Bolton can coach.

The second worst team this year had 2 more wins than Carlton. I can’t see this being any less than a top 4 pick

Maybe St Kilda and Gold Coast fall behind carlton.

At an absolute stretch footscray and Freo but unlikely. Worst case it's pick 5

It's Carlton.

Worst case scenario this is pick 5.

Back ourselves that our pick next year is worst pick 13.

13+19 for 5?

We would have done this in this year's draft in a heart beat.

Will likely be a pick far better than 5 too.
The trade only happen during live trade as 3 academy picks happened before our pick 16 and the player SOS wanted "badly" was still available.

Two first round picks for one first round pick, one being in a super draft. Not sure how Carlton has been bent over here :tearsofjoy::shrug:

As a neutral, this trade pleases me no end. Death riding Mcgovern with added incentive. Feel sorry for you crow fans. Those blues are like annoying stalkers that you cant get rid of no matter how hard you try. Embrace it lads, maybe it's meant to be. Lol.
Well the Saints can certainly help by having a decent year, so pull your finger out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back