Traded Dougal Howard [traded to St Kilda with Ryder in complex deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus, this thread is a mess.

North Fans - Port will not accept a 2nd and Dumont/Durdin for Howard. He's a 23 year old KPD with proven form at AFL level. Thats first rounder material 100%.

Port Fans - Stop comparing value to Harris Andrews. That is the current AA FB, if Howard was playing that well they wouldn't even consider moving him forward, let along dropping him for the end of the season. Young guns like English or anything more than a mid-high first rounder is insane for realistically a fringe 22 player (admittedly with potential).

Dogs Fans - Stop making so much sense. It hurts my soul agreeing with you lot.

Jesus, this thread is a mess.

North Fans - Port will not accept a 2nd and Dumont/Durdin for Howard. He's a 23 year old KPD with proven form at AFL level. Thats first rounder material 100%.

Port Fans - Stop comparing value to Harris Andrews. That is the current AA FB, if Howard was playing that well they wouldn't even consider moving him forward, let along dropping him for the end of the season. Young guns like English or anything more than a mid-high first rounder is insane for realistically a fringe 22 player (admittedly with potential).

Dogs Fans - Stop making so much sense. It hurts my soul agreeing with you lot.

One day we’ll be friends lol

Why are they posting here at all?

Isn’t the rumor that the Bulldogs have ask about a Port Adelaide player with 3 years to run on his contract.

The rumours that North were sniffing around Howard started on the North board about a week or so before the Bulldogs links.

I would suggest that's an oversight, unless they are being more strongly linked to Keath.

True, forgot about Keath. Been quiet on him recently.

Port would be crazy to let him go, can’t see it happening.
I think he stays too. Port rate him, seems the loyal type, contracted and he probably won't be mucked around next season like he was this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing whispers he's North bound. Good get. Not a 1st rounder either (obviously).

Polec/Pittard connection maybe ? Still think He is only worth a 3rd round pick on exposed form, if Port want more, walk away.

Polec/Pittard connection maybe ? Still think He is only worth a 3rd round pick on exposed form, if Port want more, walk away.

KPP have a lot of value compared to Mids and flankers and at 199cm and 23 years old a second rounder would be closer to the mark imo.

He's no star but is a very handy player but i doubt he's going anywhere.

I'm not too sure about it tbh. Seems to have come from left field.
KPP have a lot of value compared to Mids and flankers and at 199cm and 23 years old a second rounder would be closer to the mark imo.

He's no star but is a very handy player but i doubt he's going anywhere.
I agree. I think between a 2nd and 3rd rounder tbh. Pick in the 30's seems about right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back