Jun 6, 2007
Sunbury
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Bamboo Harvester

I found another classic today.

I was looking through some storage complaining to myself about the rubbish contained therein.

Then I saw this.
379DE2C4-4A31-40E6-B9C3-F5AE5293E96A.jpeg

Mrs G was my mum’s sobriquet for many people. The two players who gave her this are Michael Gallagher and Adrian Gleeson.

JoeyPBLUES

All Australian
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

footyfan78

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Amuses me the talk that some run that SOS main reason if he left was his kids.
You see right there in your picture his very own Dad is one of the assistant coaches when SOS played in the photo.
His own Dad and himself have a much better idea how easy it is to still be father-son in same club and not stop you doing your role with the club.
Amuses me Denis Pagan tried to talk Jack into leaving Carlton as he tried to project his own failure to deal with his son being at North when he was a coach onto the Sivagni family. They just work with these things much better Denis...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrsEddieBetts

Mumma Mebbie
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
the machinations of at least 2 other games being played at the same time made it all the more exciting - the final (5)? was being settled all across town.....
HBF was very patiently explaining it all to me while we watched. I had no idea that all the games weren’t televised live or at all in those days. And I hate the score not being on screen at all times.

Top Bottom