Universal Love Down Memory Lane

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike D

Debutant
Mar 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Love Bosustow's marking style - flying high, turning his body to take a big chest mark in a pack.
What is he wearing on his head?
It was a head guard, the likes of which I've never seen again. Easily removed, it did not cover his head, just the cranial circumference

footyfan1978

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
How good was Drew Morphett?

Wish there where commentators like him these days, rather than the clowns on 7.
Great guy. Miss types like him. The interesting thing is he did not grow up on Aussie rules footy so he picked it up very well for someone from New South Wales.
Tim Lane and Drew Morphett were gems. Sad that Drew life cut short. I do not think we get many commentators like these guys anymore. Different breed now, We get dipshits with egos now, that believe they themselves are as big as the game or sport itself.

katmanblue

Premium Platinum
Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Great guy. Miss types like him. The interesting thing is he did not grow up on Aussie rules footy so he picked it up very well for someone from New South Wales.
Tim Lane and Drew Morphett were gems. Sad that Drew life cut short. I do not think we get many commentators like these guys anymore. Different breed now, We get dipshits with egos now, that believe they themselves are as big as the game or sport itself.
Exactly. And I dislike it.

Remove this Banner Ad