Politics The former UK foreign minister: We worked with the Islamist terrorists including ISIS

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty comical, one militia on the payroll in Basra to cause s**t got caught by Iraqi police. The British SAS surrounded the place and demanded the release of their terrorists LOL.

Brit special forces - I think they were Boat Service rather than SAS ... got caught dressed as Arabs with bombs in their car.

Basra cops (aka Iranian militia) caught them.

That's when a big Brit force was sent to rescue them.

IIRC they drove a tank through the walls of the cop shop tp get them.

Brit special forces - I think they were Boat Service rather than SAS ... got caught dressed as Arabs with bombs in their car.

Basra cops (aka Iranian militia) caught them.

That's when a big Brit force was sent to rescue them.

IIRC they drove a tank through the walls of the cop shop tp get them.

RT Propaganda.

RT Propaganda.
RT is dodgy as * though. Their staff members are made to sign agreements where they agree not to talk to the press or other people about sources.

The funny thing is you reckon one propaganda is better than the other.

But RT’s war coverage was at least as shrill and one-sided as anything the Western press produced. And this, according to people who worked for RT at the time, was a conscious choice. “RT sees it as a triumph, but RT went into a war. It was a P.R. war,” says another former RT correspondent who spoke on condition of anonymity. (Staff members were recently compelled to sign papers that barred them from speaking to the press.) “We were told, ‘Look at CNN, look at BBC. They’ve already taken a bias and we have the right to do the same.’ There was no room for questioning, for doubt.”

Russia Today correspondents in Ossetia found that much of their information was being fed to them from Moscow, whether it corresponded to what they saw on the ground or not. Reporters who tried to broadcast anything outside the boundaries that Moscow had carefully delineated were punished. William Dunbar, a young RT correspondent in Georgia, did a phone interview with the Moscow studio in which he mentioned that he was hearing unconfirmed reports that Russia had bombed undisputed Georgian territory. After the interview, he “rushed to the studio to do a live update via satellite,” he says. “I had been told I would be doing live updates every hour that day. I got a call from the newsroom telling me the live updates had been cancelled. They said, ‘We don’t need you, go home.’ ” Another correspondent, whose reporting departed from the Kremlin line that Georgians were slaughtering unarmed Ossetians, was summoned to the office of the deputy editor in chief in Moscow, where they went over the segment’s script line by line. “He had a gun on his desk,” the correspondent says.
Even those who were not reprimanded—and were otherwise believers in RT’s mission—were uncomfortable with the heavy-handed message control. Irakly Gachechiladze, an ethnic Georgian born in Moscow, had recently been appointed news director when the war began. Despite his staunch loyalty to the channel’s official line, he says he was uneasy. “It was not a happy time, obviously,” he told me when we met in his office. It was the biggest story anyone there had ever covered, but Gachechiladze politely bowed out. “I packed for the vacation that I had planned a long time in advance, and I left. When I came back, the war was over.”

http://www.cjr.org/feature/what_is_russia_today.php

Why would I question the veracity of a story about the U.S use of force, to solve it's issues?

Do they know any other way?....Has history taught you nothing?
Well use your brain, not "all articles" are propaganda dude. The world is not ending tomorrow and no ones coming for you, you need to relax with this conspiracy.

Now there is a surprise that Americans fund this organisation, if they hadn't funded this in the first place then all these monstrositis wouldn't happen in the first place.

The Saudi's & Qatari govt's both fund ISIS, ISIL & the Clinton foundation.

During Hilary's tenure as Secretary of State, arms sales to these 2 from the U.S doubled.

Big ******* surprise.:rolleyes:

And yet the resident Muslim apologists here who hated Trump preferred Hillary Clinton as president. Go figure. I can only conclude that they must secretly support ISIS and Islamic terrorists which would explain all the "They had it coming!" style posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16114871_10202732532150359_9106071941246868352_n.jpg

Let's face the fact that the USA is the biggest terrorist in the world. ISIS compared to them is nothing.

USA has managed to destroy multiple countries that it's allies and companies didn't like. Look at the recent list and you realise it's true.

Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Venezuela* all countries the USA and/or it's major allies have had issues with for varying reasons. But all where wars were started under false pretences.

Egypt is well on the way too.

*I won't include Afghanistan as they've been a basket case for 2000 years.

Let's face the fact that the USA is the biggest terrorist in the world. ISIS compared to them is nothing.

USA has managed to destroy multiple countries that it's allies and companies didn't like. Look at the recent list and you realise it's true.

Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Venezuela* all countries the USA and/or it's major allies have had issues with for varying reasons. But all where wars were started under false pretences.

Egypt is well on the way too.

*I won't include Afghanistan as they've been a basket case for 2000 years.

The question is ... Why?

The question is ... Why?
Mostly ideology and to keep Israel & Saudi Arabia happy.

You just have to look at the fact Saudi Arabia has one of the strictist interpretations of Sharia law of any Muslim country, yet they are our ally? Iran is actually quite moderate, woman have similar rights to those in most western countries. Yet they are our enemy?

Syria & Iraq whilst not perfect where quite religiously tolerant of minorities prior to USA intervention.

Israel hates Assad & Iran because they are open critics of the fascist Jewish state.

Saudi Arabia hates Yemen (old dispute) & Libya because Gadaffi was pointing out their breaches of Islamic law in relation to human rights and money.

USA hated Libya, Iraq & Venezuela because the oil reserves were nationalised and couldn't be exploited by US multinationals. To make it worse Libya & Venezuela were giving interest free loans to third world countries to build infrastructure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back