Movie Dr. strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched it today. Loved it. Special effects were reminiscent of Inception but took it to a whole new level. It was nicely paced and the plot hung together well. I'd recommend watching it on the big screen and in 3D. And wait for not one but two post credits scenes at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say this a damn enjoyable flick.

Yeah, I loved it far more than expected and I'm a die-hard Marvel fan. Just thought this was going to be a stretch, ended up being one of the better standalone films.

i really enjoyed this. Although not quintessential marvel movie featuring raw violence, it is nevertheless great.

i feared for a late 2 hour movie but it went quickly. A result of Stranges time wizardry? ALso, when arriving at the cinema it was empty. after screening i walked out to find the foyer packed. WTF? Had I gone back in time courtesy of Dr S to the opening night??????

Thoughts:
HK attacked - I was there recently. it couldve been me!!
Dr S learned the craft quickly. SMart man!
rachel mcadam played the marvel damsel in distress well, in that she was a damsel nor in distress. thank god

Anyone notice the symbolism of Wong listening to "Single ladies"?

Stunned people think it was so good.

Mikkelsen and McAdam were wasted horribly.
More boring villains.
Stale plot formula.

Marvel haven't made anything very good or above since Guardians.

I thought mcadam was good. Different to the damsel in distress cinema is famous for. Played a role, and for unfamiliar non comic book readers gives enough but not too much.

I think the end of credits stuff foreshadows a sequel

as for the villains - yes i can agree with you there. I think he could've done more to bring fear into everyone, including the public (in the movie). You see in other marvel movies the bad guys scare everyone. Here, mads and his crew walk out of a sparkling circle and people simply look at them quizzically. Although they do look like they're on the way to a fancy dress party.

one theory is that mads is just hell bent on getting power and getting that massive face thing to earth that he ignores mere mortals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back