FTA-TV Dr. Who

Remove this Banner Ad

Episodes with the Docs best looking sidekick (the stunning, big chested Nicola Bryant - Peri) began at the start of the week. Unfortunatley we've missed her introduction where she spent most of the first episode in a skimmpy little bikini.

DEVO said:
Episodes with the Docs best looking sidekick (the stunning, big chested Nicola Bryant - Peri) began at the start of the week. Unfortunatley we've missed her introduction where she spent most of the first episode in a skimmpy little bikini.

that series was on, it was about the volcano and it was davison's last series before colin baker took over.

she did look fatastic in that bikini, great bum and they had a long shot of her swimming.

bryann16.jpg

here's nicola in another bikini.

YUMMY YUMMY.

Would be better if she kept her mouth shut.

Doctor always seems to pick up a chick for those long trips in space.

agitator said:
that series was on, it was about the volcano and it was davison's last series before colin baker took over.

she did look fatastic in that bikini, great bum and they had a long shot of her swimming.

bryann16.jpg

here's nicola in another bikini.

Optical Illusion?

I notice if you stare at this for about five minutes you see a gray background.

PA HOG said:

The Doctor.

Lila fuelled a lot of my adolesent fantasies. She was Tom Baker's sidekick, he picked her up on some planet, she was handy with a weapon and always wore a rag costume with these sort of ugg boots.

Major babe!

Nicola Bryant is one hell of a fox isn't she? :D

Well, I'm very disappointed that the ABC seems to have missed showing the episode Resurrection of the Daleks. That was a brilliant episode, and it was the one where Tegan left at the end.

So now we have the mega-gorgeous Nicola Bryant instead. :D (Hubba hubba). She does a pretty reasonable fake American accent. (She's English in real life).

But alas Peter Davidson has now been replaced by Colin Baker, the worst of the Doctors, and with a terrible fashion sense to boot! I mean, come on, that coat...!! :eek:

One thing I didn't notice about Nicola when I was younger (probably because I was looking at other things) was she can't act for sh*t. At times she is embarrassing, but damn she looks good. So so good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back