Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's racism pure and simple.
Wouldn’t say racism I’d be say pure and utter hatred we are a whipping boy club with no fight and sole as our higher authority-The Board are week and decadent and wouldn’t able to stomach reprisals from the AFL and media as it may effect there business interest and egos outhe the NMFC.
No Longer the Shinboner Spirit
But now knowon as the s💩itboner spirit

So if the AFL is concerned about our performance then it makes sense that they give us a start of 1sr round and mid 1st round priority pick.

Great work Gil and Scotts.👍
Good point. Should be no issues there.

I found this research and mainly wanted to post it somewhere for reference, as it's worth keeping an eye on throughout the year.

Worst Percentages in a Home & Away Season (Since 1945)
1. St Kilda 1-17 45.39% 1955
2. GWS 2-20 46.17% 2012
3. Fitzroy 1-21 49.47% 1996
4. Hawthorn 0-18 49.81% 1950
5. GWS 1-21 50.97% 2013
6. West Coast 1-9 51.47% 2022
7. North Melbourne 1-9 53.64% 2022
8. Fitzroy 1-17 53.83% 1966
9. Melbourne 2-20 54.07% 2013
10. Gold Coast 3-19 56.27% 2011

The historical aspect of how bad we are should be our main argument if we are still on this list at the end of the season.

West Coast also looks like doing us a favour by taking away the "Pick 1 in the MSD is like a priority pick" BS that we heard last year. However, you can't help but laugh at the fact that despite being on pace to be the 7th worst team in 75+ years, we're likely losing pick one in the MSD to the 6th worst side.

I found this research and mainly wanted to post it somewhere for reference, as it's worth keeping an eye on throughout the year.

Worst Percentages in a Home & Away Season (Since 1945)
1. St Kilda 1-17 45.39% 1955
2. GWS 2-20 46.17% 2012
3. Fitzroy 1-21 49.47% 1996
4. Hawthorn 0-18 49.81% 1950
5. GWS 1-21 50.97% 2013
6. West Coast 1-9 51.47% 2022
7. North Melbourne 1-9 53.64% 2022
8. Fitzroy 1-17 53.83% 1966
9. Melbourne 2-20 54.07% 2013
10. Gold Coast 3-19 56.27% 2011

The historical aspect of how bad we are should be our main argument if we are still on this list at the end of the season.

West Coast also looks like doing us a favour by taking away the "Pick 1 in the MSD is like a priority pick" BS that we heard last year. However, you can't help but laugh at the fact that despite being on pace to be the 7th worst team in 75+ years, we're likely losing pick one in the MSD to the 6th worst side.

West Coast have had less than 25 available players for a majority of the year - on the weekend I believe they had 23 available. Their home ground advantage combined with getting a bunch of good players back post-bye will mean they'll get a few wins I reckon.

I think we'll be clear on the bottom by the end of the season and have as strong of a case as can be made for draft assistance.

West Coast have had less than 25 available players for a majority of the year - on the weekend I believe they had 23 available. Their home ground advantage combined with getting a bunch of good players back post-bye will mean they'll get a few wins I reckon.

I think we'll be clear on the bottom by the end of the season and have as strong of a case as can be made for draft assistance.

I agree completely. They've been hit with horrible luck, but otherwise have no business being on a list like this.

We're only 45 points behind them on percentage currently as well, so I wouldn't even rule out them overtaking us this week just in time for the MSD.

I agree completely. They've been hit with horrible luck, but otherwise have no business being on a list like this.

We're only 45 points behind them on percentage currently as well, so I wouldn't even rule out them overtaking us this week just in time for the MSD.
Yeah, oddly enough I think they are building

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our only win was against west coast, who played half a dozen players who first met in the locker rooms before the bounce..
and despite being so poor for a number of seasons, the afl draft is so comprised we haven’t access to the top talent.

yep we’ve got a pretty big case

I look forward to us sipping from the shitmen chalice. Only the absolute worst of the worst get to taste the sweet nectar of failure and be handsomely rewarded.
Oh it will be a thing of beauty.

Stop peddling false hope you.

The only PP we'll be getting is when AFL Football Operations Wunderkind Brad Scott squats over the Arden Street pavers.

The only PP we'll be getting is when AFL Football Operations Wunderkind Brad Scott squats over the Arden Street pavers.
Strikes me as the type that sits down to piss

I look forward to us sipping from the shitmen chalice. Only the absolute worst of the worst get to taste the sweet nectar of failure and be handsomely rewarded.
Oh it will be a thing of beauty.
5ea48950a74f3fdf091468551a89d723.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Well when we get said PP, you can never acknowledge said footballer (s).
Cause we will get it and all's we need to do is apologise for sacking Brad and admit it was a huge mistake.

And know ( Brad) we cannot undo past errors or that we aren't worthy and yes we'd have you back but we realise it is to late. And bam picks,

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are ours.

Hope you are right for the sake of the respective drafts but I have my doubts. They were uncompetitive against an average side.
I expect they’ll be better than us once the turbulence of player availability evens out

With how the media is portraying us atm.

If we don’t receive at a bare minimum a PP after our first than the AFL is broken!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back