Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

You are having a laugh if you think we are getting a pick straight after our first. Don't even entertain it because it WILL NOT happen.

Best case scenario would be an end of first round pick.
I kept hearing Clarko was a pipe dream all year when it was brought up too...

Fwiw, I don't think we'll get pick 2, but pick 10 and 19 is plausible imo

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I kept hearing Clarko was a pipe dream all year when it was brought up too...

Fwiw, I don't think we'll get pick 2, but pick 10 and 19 is plausible imo

While Nobles was in charge I was worried about getting reamed, but now Clarko is rolling in he will flex his biceps to get as much compensation in the door as possible. The AFL will oblige.

The fact Noah Anderson, a pick 2 PP was BOG and tore us a new arse, should culminate in us getting pick 2 also imho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact Noah Anderson, a pick 2 PP was BOG and tore us a new arse, should culminate in us getting pick 2 also imho...

you would think so wouldnt you, but i wont be holding my breath, to add salk to the wounds this mob has had the wood over use for years, and all the time while pick pocketing draft points from us.

"There are a number of other big ticket items on the club’s agenda – completing the latest stage of our $8m Arden St redevelopment, launching our Future Fund, securing the priority draft selection assistance package from the AFL, re-signing major partners, implementing the recommendations of the Geoff Walsh report, to name a few."

“Ben will play a key role in all of those projects.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back