Draft Camp: Players Invited

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

Originally posted by Stiffy_18

I doubt we would be interested in a midfielder and if we are it would likely be one of the SA boys with our 2nd pick. If we are after a midfielder I would love Willoughby. That boy can play.
Hmm... everytime i hear that name Willoughby it rings a bell.

I'm thinking I know the name from somewhere..

Anyway, i will ask this GOALden Hawk dude, it would be good to get Josh, especially if he's brents cousin. It could run in the family :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
Hmm... everytime i hear that name Willoughby it rings a bell.

I'm thinking I know the name from somewhere..

Anyway, i will ask this GOALden Hawk dude, it would be good to get Josh, especially if he's brents cousin. It could run in the family :D
Admit it, You just want him at Adelaide to minimise the possibility of Brent getting homesick and leave us:p

Josh Willoughby is a boy from Glenelg that has had a great Underage career. He was best U16s player at last year carnival. He was on 5AA a couple of times so thats how you might have heard about him.;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

Admit it, You just want him at Adelaide to minimise the possibility of Brent getting homesick and leave us:p

Josh Willoughby is a boy from Glenelg that has had a great Underage career. He was best U16s player at last year carnival. He was on 5AA a couple of times so thats how you might have heard about him.;)
I have every faith in brent that he will not i repeat will not get homesick!!! He said it himself, he loves adelaide!! (does he seriously have rocks in his head?!):eek:

I think i may have heard about him on 5AA, not too sure. I keep thinking ive heard about him through a mate though.....:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

will be the first player from Glenelg drafted this year, imo.
very classy.

Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

I doubt we would be interested in a midfielder and if we are it would likely be one of the SA boys with our 2nd pick. If we are after a midfielder I would love Willoughby. That boy can play.
I don't see why we shouldn't go after a midfielder. We're hardly stacked with young talent in that department.

Could Tim Schmidt fall that low? In Inside Football, the West Adelaide development manager rates him as highly as Schammer and Cooney. :eek:

Originally posted by DaveW
I don't see why we shouldn't go after a midfielder. We're hardly stacked with young talent in that department.

Could Tim Schmidt fall that low? In Inside Football, the West Adelaide development manager rates him as highly as Schammer and Cooney. :eek:
There is no way tim could drop past 20. He should be top 5, but he had a couple injuries this year. I rate him higher than Cooney, becuase Cooney can loose the plot, and Tim has just as freaky skills. Whoever drafts him will get a bargain just like schammer at 13.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

Originally posted by naughty monkey
will be the first player from Glenelg drafted this year, imo.
very classy.
Boy can play. I am VERY impressed by him. If he was 5 cm taller and 10 kg heavier he would go top 5 easy. Kid is a freak.:)

Even if he doesn't make it as a midfielder because of his size, we would still get a dinamite goalsneak. He might not even last till pick 31. Knowing our luck, Port will snap him up with pick just before ours.:(

Originally posted by DaveW

I wish. If he lasts past pick 20, some recruiting managers would really need their head checked.

He will be a VERY VERY good AFL player. If he didn't have injury interupted year, he would have gone top 10. He still might.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

I have every faith in brent that he will not i repeat will not get homesick!!! He said it himself, he loves adelaide!! (does he seriously have rocks in his head?!):eek:

I think i may have heard about him on 5AA, not too sure. I keep thinking ive heard about him through a mate though.....:confused:

how could Brent get homesick or bored living in the Pink House with Kris Massie & Paris the dog???? :D

k
xx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
how could Brent get homesick or bored living in the Pink House with Kris Massie & Paris the dog???? :D

k
xx
ooh yes!!! good point! ;)
Add Kris Massies bongos to that list!!
eww.. Theyve gotta paint that house another colour..its sickening :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Draft Camp: Players Invited

ooh yes!!! good point! ;)
Add Kris Massies bongos to that list!!
eww.. Theyve gotta paint that house another colour..its sickening :(

But so distinctive!!

Massie is definitely his own man!! :)