Universal Love Draft Day (Film) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not for AFL players we're picking, but for anyone watching Kevin Costner today or tomorrow before the draft to get into the mood.

Don't you wish there were more sports-business related films? Moneyball is good too.

Whoever Hamish wants, no matter what!

Last edited:

This is not for AFL players we're picking, but for anyone watching Kevin Costner today or tomorrow before the draft to get into the mood.

Don't you wish there were more sports-business related films? Moneyball is good too.

Whoever Hamish wants, no matter what!
Bennett Miller has a good cv as a whole. Great film maker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the words of Fabrizio Romano

Here we go!

So how many magic beans did we trade pick 1 for?

So how many magic beans did we trade pick 1 for?
I'm honestly waiting for us to trade 1 and Melb 2021 2nd for 4 and Hawthorn's 2021 1st
Then trade 9 23 40 and Our 2021 2nd for 14 16 and Collingwood's 2021 1st

Only for something crazy to happen that strips us of all 3 first rounder next year because of a shitty admin error

Part of me wants to see the melt here when we don't bid on JUH and don't draft either Tillthorpe/Hollands/MacDonald with pick 1. Instead Hamish goes for a clever pick in the Chayce Jones/Gallucci type.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Part of me wants to see the melt here when we don't bid on JUH and don't draft either Tillthorpe/Hollands/MacDonald with pick 1. Instead Hamish goes for a clever pick in the Chayce Jones/Gallucci type.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Not to start the whole Jones bashing again..... But he's gonna make you look pretty stupid this time next year.

Not to start the whole Jones bashing again..... But he's gonna make you look pretty stupid this time next year.

Hopefully. I'm liking his response so far to what ended up being a pretty abysmal season seeing instead of just going through the motions, he looks like he has put in a mountain of work in the offseason.

Yes there is a good chance Chayce will be a good player, but to not question Hamish efforts in picking Jones and McHenry in first round of super draft was a disaster and in this draft we can only hope with 4 picks under 40 he gets it right. With so many positive changes at Crows so now we need this draft recruits plus Hately to take our club to a another premiership which is well overdue.
Everyone putting a lot of onus on our first pick but with so many good options with 9 ,22 ,23 and even 40 we need to get most of those picks right as well with a mix that links with current kids.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back