Mega Thread Draft Day Supermegaultrathread - It's finally here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are they actually going to start taking the picks I've been waiting since 3pm AEDT.

Should put up a new poll in this thread for who everyone thinks we'll pick at #11.
Personally expecting Weller with Duggan and Laverde big chances too and Cockatoo an outside shot.

Should put up a new poll in this thread for who everyone thinks we'll pick at #11.
Personally expecting Weller with Duggan and Laverde big chances too and Cockatoo an outside shot.

One of our posters had a source inside the Eagles and said that we would pick Cockatoo if available and we didn't think Laverde would be available.

If they are both gone I'm hoping for DeGoey (if available), then Weller and as a 'last resort' Duggan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has utensil been flown in late? Any news on that?

If not then highly doubtful, top ten must attend the function

Every man and his dog in the media world is claming that the late mail is Geelong takes Cockatoo.

I think Emma Quayle confirmed that cockatoo had arrived there this morning.

Gold Coast are red hot on Cockatoo at 15, I believe that is why our recruiters have been tight lipped
GC has pick 8

Yeah think utensil will be gone before us, so that leaves Duggen or someone else, who ever it is welcome to the club.

Westcoast
player number 215473-Arnold Schwarzenegger

At the risk of getting screamed at, my preferences:

Laverde
Duggan
Weller
Cockatoo
De Goey
Ahern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad