List Mgmt. Draft Game - Become the RFC Guru

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Ok just a little bored and sick of clicking with nothing happening so i thought up a game we might be able to participate in for the draft

Looking like we will have 4 picks in the draft

Select 2 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 1st pick - If Correct its worth 5 points
Select 4 Players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 2nd pick - If correct its worth 5 points
Select 6 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 3rd pick - If Correct its worth 7 points
Select 6 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 4rd pick - If Correct its worth 7 points

If you have selected a player in more than 1 round you will only get full points for the earlier round the player is selected and if he gets selected in the following rounds you have that player its only worth half the points.

I have created a template that you can use in the following post just to avoid it getting messy and keeping it simple

1st Selection

Stocker
O'Hallaran

2nd Selection

Bytel
Rowbottom
Sparrow
Podhajski

3rd Selection

Fletcher
Ross
Hanrahan
Sprague
Greaves
English

4th Selection

Fletcher
Ross
Hanrahan
Sprague
Riordan
Greaves

Last edited:
1st Selection

Smith
Stocker

2nd Selection

Bytel
Foley
Sparrow
Taylor

3rd Selection

Lewis
Ross
Hanrahan
Turner
Greaves
English

4th Selection

Fletcher
Fort
Hanrahan
Sprague
McKenzie
Greaves

1st Selection

Curtis Taylor
Ed McHenry

2nd Selection

Luke English
Tom McKenzie
Xavier O'Neill
Jacob Kennerley

3rd Selection

Jack Bytel
Charlie Sprague
James Blanck
Luke Foley
Tom Joyce
Ben Jarvis

4th Selection

Tom Lewis
Mitch Podhajski
James Jordan
Nick Murray
Daly Andrews
Louis Miller

1st Selection

Stocker
Duursma

2nd Selection

McKenzie
Sturt
Sparrow
Bytel

3rd Selection

Rowbottom
Ross
Khamas
Scholl
Jarvis
Podhajski

4th Selection

Hanrahan
Tucker
Greaves
Blanck
Townsend (Might be kind)
Grigg

:sweat:

Last edited:
Ok just a little bored and sick of clicking with nothing happening so i thought up a game we might be able to participate in for the draft

Looking like we will have 4 picks in the draft

Select 2 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 1st pick - If Correct its worth 5 points
Select 4 Players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 2nd pick - If correct its worth 5 points
Select 6 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 3rd pick - If Correct its worth 7 points
Select 6 players that you think might be selected by Richmond with our 4rd pick - If Correct its worth 7 points

If you have selected a player in more than 1 round you will only get full points for the earlier round the player is selected and if he gets selected in the following rounds you have that player its only worth half the points.

I have created a template that you can use in the following post just to avoid it getting messy and keeping it simple
I am the RFC guru ,,,its in my username

1st Selection

Hill
Smith

2nd Selection

Bytel
Stack
Joyce
Foley

3rd Selection

Hamil
Podhajski
Marlion Pickett
Stefan Radovanovic
Bewley
Reynolds

4th Selection

James Jordan
Nietschke
Oliver Eastland
Foot
Darcy Fort
Rylie Morgan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was hard trying to do this at least knowing what picks we have but this year is ridiculous

I thought it was hard trying to do this at least knowing what picks we have but this year is ridiculous

Not really we will have 4 picks so you get 2 players in the first picks to chose then 4 players in the 2nd pick and 6 players for 3rd and 4th picks

even if we dont have a 1st rounder (if we trade it we will still have 4 picks)

Pretty simple

Not really we will have 4 picks so you get 2 players in the first picks to chose then 4 players in the 2nd pick and 6 players for 3rd and 4th picks

even if we dont have a 1st rounder (if we trade it we will still have 4 picks)

Pretty simple
I understand the principle but I have 2 A4 pages of possibilities now:D:eek:

Pin them on the wall and throw darts - Francis Jackson style

Geez he was never that ACCURATE Gun. He simply cowered behind trees and picked who he could see didn't he?

Any bonus points if we predict a bid?

Geez he was never that ACCURATE Gun. He simply cowered behind trees and picked who he could see didn't he?

Any bonus points if we predict a bid?

If its Richmond bidding on the correct player at the correct bid then you can get an extra 20 points
its a Richmond draft com so only Richmond bids

If its Richmond bidding on the correct player at the correct bid then you can get an extra 20 points
its a Richmond draft com so only Richmond bids

Nice one! Just to keep the serial bidders in check, including myself, perhaps a wrong bid loses 1pt. Otherwise my list of possible bids is gonna be really long:D

Nice one! Just to keep the serial bidders in check, including myself, perhaps a wrong bid loses 1pt. Otherwise my list of possible bids is gonna be really long:D
Can only pick a certain number of players , Would just be cutting your chances

But either way you have to get it right

Pin them on the wall and throw darts - Francis Jackson style
Those were the days.:(
giphy.gif

Can only pick a certain number of players , Would just be cutting your chances

But either way you have to get it right

So the 20 points is just for an accepted bid that becomes a pick used? I was alluding to just making a bid. Most bids are outbid. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back