News Draft Machine 2018 (“Will launch soon!”)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
12 days from the draft and draft machine isn’t up.

AFL have really ****ed up here. It’s bare minimum sort of stuff to have this finished in October.

Twomey said it would be up this week, so hopefully that is today.

The link to the site for when it does go live: http://m.afl.com.au/draft/draft-machine

The important thing is they got the ladder predictor up about 8 months earlier this year.

So what this indicates to me is next year we will have the draft machine 19 from about August.

Yeah its pretty weird
I guess the afl has their team of monkeys working on rule changes

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Are they protecting kids with exams?

Or there own draft coverage with the release of player profiles?

Seems odd when the best way to get more interest in the draft is to let us see as many highlights videos as we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day folks I just had a quick question as to how this works...

How do F/S or Academy picks work? As in, let's say Blakey is picked by GC at 6 and the Swans match that bid, do I put Blakey at pick 6 for GC, even though he's a Swan, or GC's eventual pick (say Rozee)?

Sincerely, very confused draft potato.

How do F/S or Academy picks work? As in, let's say Blakey is picked by GC at 6 and the Swans match that bid, do I put Blakey at pick 6 for GC, even though he's a Swan, or GC's eventual pick (say Rozee)?

Blakey at 6 for swans, GC have 7.

I'd forget about the clubs and just try to get the 10 players in order if you want to win the prize.

S00SZ3c.png

How do you get it to work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back