Draft Machine

Remove this Banner Ad

How good does Martin look! I seriously believe he could be the best player from the draft.

Couldnt agree more.

Did you see that pass he did to i think rohan when he cross the ball to the other side it was as smooth as you like.

Hope melbourne dont take him or im going to be peed off.

Couldnt agree more.

Did you see that pass he did to i think rohan when he cross the ball to the other side it was as smooth as you like.

Hope melbourne dont take him or im going to be peed off.
Yeah he's a supreme talent. How bout his contested work against the NT side. Unbelievable.

I get surprised when seeing Richmond supporters stating they hope Melbourne take him so we get one of Scully or Trengove. I would take Martin before both of them. He gets more of the ball and uses it better. He encompasses all the qualities we need.

Relax, whichever one of the three we get should be a good result as they all look to be a class above the rest.

Having said that...I believe Melbourne have already told Scully they will be taking him, therefore we'll probably get one of either Trengove or Martin.
Bear in mind most of Martin's hype has come in the last month since his draft camp results, something I personally take with a grain of salt, nonetheless he definitely looks the goods. Trengove wasn't at the camp because he was busy starring in a little kick around called the SANFL FINALS....from what I saw of him in the u'18's carnival, he was clearly the best player on the ground... at times he looked like a man playing against boys.
We shouldn't really be too disappointed if we get any of this trio. My only real concern is if we don't pick any of them in favour of someone like Cunnington.:thumbsdown:

Seems to function as well as the rest of Bigpond...put in defender, medium, tick all the boxes...then it gives you Benjamin Stratton...turns 21 in March...averages 11 possessions a game for East Perth...didn't lay a single tackle in 20 games this year according to the WAFL stats (they also have him at 184cm, not 189 like the profile from the draft machine).

He's the closest (and only) match, or am I missing something?

Have a look at Daniel Archer wouldn't mid him with a late pick.
Versatile tall whose strong hands and contested marking is a distinct strength. Attacks the ball ferociously in the air and works hard to get to as many marking contests as he can. His 2.98sec for 20m at the Vic screening session was impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back