List Mgmt. Draft Needs 2018 : Rankine/Lukosius/Rozee/Hately etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the game, agree that Sturt has a bit of Fritsch about him. His game has a bit of Hayward to it too, albeit without the mass goals that Will kicked in his draft year

Rowell, Williams and Anderson are gonna be scary next year

RCD best on for mine, Sam Fletcher I like as a gritty, accumulating mid, too
We mist be watching a different game, Rowell by a mile in front of Hustwaite and Answerth. CD big 1st quarter, 5 disposals since.

We mist be watching a different game, Rowell by a mile in front of Hustwaite and Answerth. CD big 1st quarter, 5 disposals since.
Rowell next best

I’m surprised why Answerth isn’t talked up as a top 40 pick, he’ll be a nice HBF for an AFL team, as will the other overager from Vic C Vandermeer

Stats to 3/4 time

nc07Dd.png

Ripping 1st quarter Collier-Dawkins in tac cup granny

Sam Sturt also classy a bit Bailey Fritsch Esque
He's my smokie this year ....pretty much my Oliver that I picked a long way out

Really love the way he attacks the ball, at 193cm, he has some good speed in & out of the contest ......He's been a late teen pick, but i can see him shortening very very quickly :hearts:

I love Smith .....yeah, totally happy with that order ;)
I just think we let luko go... then fight like hell for him in three or four years from now when lynch, tex and JJ are toppling over the edge of the cliff!... use the money we save with those three retiring to entice luko home..

Just hope he doesnt somehow get drafted by port.. thats the only worry!.

I just think we let luko go... then fight like hell for him in three or four years from now when lynch, tex and JJ are toppling over the edge of the cliff!... use the money we save with those three retiring to entice luko home..

Just hope he doesnt somehow get drafted by port.. thats the only worry!.
It’s unclear if we will get a pick high enough to get Lukosius.
Rankine absolutely from Gov trade.
I’m leaning towards Rankine and Rozee and get Luko in 2 years time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's my smokie this year ....pretty much my Oliver that I picked a long way out

Really love the way he attacks the ball, at 193cm, he has some good speed in & out of the contest ......He's been a late teen pick, but i can see him shortening very very quickly :hearts:
In another year he’d be further up , this year there are more proven guys at pointy end but he could end up as good as any

It’s unclear if we will get a pick high enough to get Lukosius.
Rankine absolutely from Gov trade.
I’m leaning towards Rankine and Rozee and get Luko in 2 years time.
It’s not going to be that easy

I don’t think we will have a shot at a.m. SA kid until Hately . We might prefer others at the pick too

We should have come 16th

In another year he’d be further up , this year there are more proven guys at pointy end but he could end up as good as any
That's why I'm hitching my horse to him so far out from the Draft ......just remember this prediction come Draft Night ;)

Will Bailey Smith be a chance to slip to our pick?
Doubt it, for mine he's the most damaging mid in this year's draft, hard to find a weakness anywhere in his armoury.
Production - Tick, Work Rate - Tick, Skill Set - Tick, Character - Tick, Speed/Acceleration - Tick.

You're probably right.

But geez, if someone said to me at 18, you can go to the Gold Coast with a good mate from home, play footy, get paid over 100k, get away from the olds, bit of partying, bit of surfing - I'd be down with that in a heartbeat, wouldn't see me for dust.
Or stay at home, get paid the same and have all your mates around, go to the gold coast for camp each year... hang on

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back