List Mgmt. Draft Needs 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Serong is a serious gun but we won’t go that short

Rowell and O’Neill for me

Dylan Williams and local lad Cam Taheny are interesting players

Wonder if we will use the pick at draft or trade it for more picks

I feel a big Lukoscious play coming on in 2 yrs time as Tex and JJ age
For the record Anderson is still my #1 prospect

Luke Jackson a favourite too, if he grows taller he’s the best ruck prospect since Grundy

For the record Anderson is still my #1 prospect

Luke Jackson a favourite too, if he grows taller he’s the best ruck prospect since Grundy
I loved him at Alberton against us. So athletic. Played more like a rover than ruck but has a nice leap.

Pickett will be lovedwheriver he goes and hated elsewhere. Not sure where he goes over all, but wow does the kid attack the man. Walking big hits compilation.

Tom Green GWS academy a very good contested player, available second round imo.

Pickett will be lovedwheriver he goes and hated elsewhere. Not sure where he goes over all, but wow does the kid attack the man. Walking big hits compilation.

Tom Green will go top 10 , very well regarded

So correct me if I am wrong but do we have priority of Sladojovic and will we look at Borlase.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
At this stage yes to both.
Sladojevic in 2019. Early second.
L.Edwards, K.Dean and Borlase in 2020. Potentially 1st rounders or early seconds.
Dudley and B.Edwards 2021. Who knows too early.

If we want Lukosius we won’t have the picks in 2020 to get him, more likely have to wait until 2021 or 2022.
Rankine however we should be trying to get next year.

Pickett will be a late pick I reckon, size will count against him.

Knightmare saying on his phantom board last night saying that Flanders, Rowell, Green and Anderson are probably the ones to keep an eye on at this stage.

I think this might explain the GWS trade. I think our seconds might be headed back to them next year to buy Green.

Currently they have 2 firsts (GWS/ESS) and no seconds (ESS has theirs). So to take Green in the top 4 (2034 points) they'll be using points from both their first round picks (1212, 1268 - estimated finishing positions for GWS/ESS).

It makes sense to pay with two seconds worth more points like the Sydney trade we made this year.

13 (1212) for 20 and 34 (1454) is a +242 gain for them and when added to their only other pick with value (287) is around the mark for a top 4 pick.

At this stage yes to both.
Sladojevic in 2019. Early second.
L.Edwards, K.Dean and Borlase in 2020. Potentially 1st rounders or early seconds.
Dudley and B.Edwards 2021. Who knows too early.

If we want Lukosius we won’t have the picks in 2020 to get him, more likely have to wait until 2021 or 2022.
Rankine however we should be trying to get next year.
Is Dean from Glenelg or is that someone else? And hopefully the two Edwards brothers are more successful than their older brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Dean from Glenelg or is that someone else? And hopefully the two Edwards brothers are more successful than their older brother.

Luke is tracking very well, mind you so was Jackson is his underage year.

I wonder if the Edward's family will still be upset we delisted Jackson in 2020 when this rolls around.

Luke is tracking very well, mind you so was Jackson is his underage year.

I wonder if the Edward's family will still be upset we delisted Jackson in 2020 when this rolls around.

Has Jackson signed on with Glenelg for 2019?

Will be interesting to track his progress.

Paleo..... lol.

I hope he does well over there though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back