Draft Pick 16: Thomas Sheridan

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: FFC Welcomes Pick 16 -

Morabito was taken Top 5 in a far stronger draft than Pitt's and had a far better debut season than Pitt, has far more weapons and the only area Pitt has over him is disposal, which he didn't really impress me with anyway to be brutally honest. Think it's a ridiculous call but I know KPR has some sort of agenda when it comes to Mora so I'll leave it be.

On topic, Sheridan has a rude haircut.

Photos or it didn't happen.

Oops yeah just watched the video. Seems like a pretty level-headed youngster (barring the haircut).

Im confident. probably not many will agree, but in 5 years time i'll be bumping this thread ;)

Fair enough KPR, you're entitled to an opinion. 5 Years time i might be bumping this thread as well. For me, I'm pretty confident in that draft group of Sculley, Trengove, Martin and Mora. Reckon they'll have more than one Brownlow, Flag and Norm Smith between them.

Fair enough KPR, you're entitled to an opinion. 5 Years time i might be bumping this thread as well. For me, I'm pretty confident in that draft group of Sculley, Trengove, Martin and Mora. Reckon they'll have more than one Brownlow, Flag and Norm Smith between them.

Crazy strong draft, even crazier considering the best player went at Pick 20 ;)

Morabito was taken Top 5 in a far stronger draft than Pitt's and had a far better debut season than Pitt, has far more weapons and the only area Pitt has over him is disposal, which he didn't really impress me with anyway to be brutally honest. Think it's a ridiculous call but I know KPR has some sort of agenda when it comes to Mora so I'll leave it be.

On topic, Sheridan has a rude haircut.

Comparing Pitts and Morabito's debut seasons is ridiculous. They are both almost the same height except Morabito weighed 27Kg's more giving him a huge advantage over the bigger bodies in the AFL. Pitt was always going to take time to develop. Let the boy be.

Comparing Pitts and Morabito's debut seasons is ridiculous. They are both almost the same height except Morabito weighed 27Kg's more giving him a huge advantage over the bigger bodies in the AFL. Pitt was always going to take time to develop. Let the boy be.

If you think I was having a go at Pitt then you're a fool, plain and simple. I just think Mora will be a very special player and that I've seen no evidence so far that Pitt will be a better player than him.

Being skinny isn't really an excuse anyway, Hill played all 22 games in his debut season and he was thin as a rake.

yep, im very confident that the group you have mentioned will have the success you suggest... i just dont think morabito is as good as the other three. if i rated those four in order i would go

martin
trengove
scully
morabito

thats just a personal opinon, i think we tend to overrate morabito on this board..... i'll get shot down for that, but this board is for opinions.

If you think I was having a go at Pitt then you're a fool, plain and simple. I just think Mora will be a very special player and that I've seen no evidence so far that Pitt will be a better player than him.

Being skinny isn't really an excuse anyway, Hill played all 22 games in his debut season and he was thin as a rake.

I dont think morabito is going to be a special player, especially not after his knee. Jayden pitt will be mundy mark II. I really havent seen all the fuss on morabito.. hehe i have this discussion regularly with pistol 17 as well as my old man, i have watched old games... and i am still yet to see the big fuss over him, much to the frustration of the old boy and pistol. as for pitt being skinny... being skinny imo DOES have a big effect. the reason hill and fyfe got away with it, is because hill has elite acceleration. Fyfe is just a freak. 99.9% of young players are unable to have an impact until they put on weight

Morabito was fairly inconsistent in his first year but really started imposing himself on contests later in the year when he started gaining his confidence at the top level.

Two moments that stick in my memory that Pitt has not come close to are:
- the goal at Subi (3 tier stand end) against Geelong I think was very Judd like. Roved the ball in the pocket, straightened on to the right and threaded it from a tight angle.
- the magical goal against hawthorn in the final.

I expect and hope that Pitt will become a good player but Mora had some awesome size and mobility tools and hopefully he still has them after the reco.

I never said that you twat. You are basing your opinion on one season in which Pitt only played a handful of games. And again comparing Hill to Pitt is silly because Hill is a pure athelete while Jayden isn't. How else can I say it, Jayden will take time. His future is impossible to predict so just be happy with Mora and watch the development of Jayden.

Anyone who thinks Pitt will end up being better than Mora, ask yourself, if Mora didnt do his knee who would end up the better player?

Mora will still be a better player with half a knee, Its like comparing Adam Goodes with Daniel cross.

All I hope is that both of em end up something close to the two above, in the end, who cares who's better, if they are playing for freo I couldnt give a shite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lach, thanks mate that made a slow pre-season a little more bearable.

Anyone who thinks Pitt will end up being better than Mora, ask yourself, if Mora didnt do his knee who would end up the better player?

Mora will still be a better player with half a knee, Its like comparing Adam Goodes with Daniel cross.

All I hope is that both of em end up something close to the two above, in the end, who cares who's better, if they are playing for freo I couldnt give a shite.

That's the whole point, we don't know. Unless you have a crystal ball it is just an outside prediction.

Watching those videos, Morabito will denifitely be a A- to A++ player. I think Pitt at best will be a B+ player.

I don't think Pitt will every be a game changer. However I do think he will develop into a very consistent performer.

Morabito will be able to change a game with a couple a contests. Hopefully he will be able to become consistent and dominate games

Watching those videos, Morabito will denifitely be a A- to A++ player. I think Pitt at best will be a B+ player.

I don't think Pitt will every be a game changer. However I do think he will develop into a very consistent performer.

Morabito will be able to change a game with a couple a contests. Hopefully he will be able to become consistent and dominate games

With those fortune telling skills, how are you not the most sought after recruiter in the game's history??

With those fortune telling skills, how are you not the most sought after recruiter in the game's history??

Piss off buddy! Just an opinion. Do you care to share yours?

P.S. Based on their draft positions, it seems the recruiters of the nation have a similar opinion

reveal-kinckers-article.jpg

Those Morabito videos make me depressed, he better come back well from his knee :( however long it ****in takes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back