Prediction DRAFT POLL_PICK #5_V2

Who do we take @ #5?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give this a take 2.

We're a little closer now and a little wiser........are we really?
Only three weeks away now so vote on either how you'd like us to take, or who you think we'll take.

Let's take the chance and take McCluggage, McGrath, Ainsworth, Bowes & Setterfield out of the equation for the obvious reasons, leaving us........

I voted SPS, but really would be happy with whomever we pick ...

I still can't split SPS, Brodie and Taranto for us...yeah, i know:)

Need more info to spill out.

I'm leaning to the order i've got above though. I've had SPS and Brodie 2 & 3 on my Big Board since June, with Taranto rising from about 12 up to 5 or 6.

My big board order is

1. McCluggage
2,3 & 4. SPS, Bowes and Brodie (all pretty equal)
5 & 6. Taranto and Setterfield

They are my Top 6. I may be on my own having McGrath and Ainsworth after 6 but there you have it.

I still can't split SPS, Brodie and Taranto for us...yeah, i know:)

Need more info to spill out.

I'm leaning to the order i've got above though. I've had SPS and Brodie 2 & 3 on my Big Board since June, with Taranto rising from about 12 up to 5 or 6.

My big board order is

1. McCluggage
2,3 & 4. SPS, Bowes and Brodie (all pretty equal)
5 & 6. Taranto and Setterfield

They are my Top 6. I may be on my own having McGrath and Ainsworth after 6 but there you have it.

You are not on your own there, I have Ainsworth above McGrath on class and xfactor but the other way round on work rate.

I have McCluggage slightly ahead of Setterfield, then Taranto, SPS and Scrimshaw on the next line.

Then it is very open as to the next 10 players, no matter what position they play

I suspect it will come down to SPS or Taranto

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think Brodie will be available as I suspect Gold Coast will take him. Surely a big weakness of there's is inside midfielders and he is a clear stand out in that regard. Mind you with Scott Clayton's drafting track record compared to GWS maybe I am using too much logic.

As posted before the rumours, SPS by deduction is our obvious pick. Class, elite distribution, dual sided. Quite simply
Brodie, Taranto, Scrimshaw all have plenty to offer. SPS offers what we need the most and is rare and difficult to find.

Still Brodie for me. The thought of him and Cripps monstering opposition midfields together for years is too much for me to pass up on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with Brodie and Tarrant. Want to avoid SPS for go-home and possession count reasons...

Having said all that, I am definitely not in the know but feel i have to offer up my opinion anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back