News Draft Prospects 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If we wanted midfielders, we certainly got midfielders
Make no mistake, Reid & Yassir can play, really seriously play, good FWD options too
Well the peeps that watch plenty of the u18 girls seem excited , that’s good enough for me . We have AFLW recruiting manager on the payroll now , this is his first crack at it . I reckon we ve gone with pace and agility at the fore , a lot of bigger bodies in our front half , def lacked a fire starter . Was mark kick goal or nothing ,,,,here goes

Well the peeps that watch plenty of the u18 girls seem excited , that’s good enough for me . We have AFLW recruiting manager on the payroll now , this is his first crack at it . I reckon we ve gone with pace and agility at the fore , a lot of bigger bodies in our front half , def lacked a fire starter . Was mark kick goal or nothing ,,,,here goes

Completely different to year 1 when we looked like we were stuck in mud.

We have drafted so well - as I suggested earlier, Yassir will be walk up start as a smart forward and Reid will develop nicely over time - just need Locke and will feel like we have the Trifecta!

I love this pick, jumped in before Norths 2 x 4th rounders also, I'm pretty sure she was going to Kangaroos here.

HAHA You filthy blue and white pricks.

Two words.

Grace Campbell.

We never forget!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony, Doijok, Schaap and Locke all a surprise not to go tonight.

Very harsh for Jade Anthony. Some had her very high in their calcs. Same for Locke. Really bad luck. Was going to be on our VFLW list then we cut it. Was just about the form player in VFLW early on then gets injured.

Just heartbreaking for them.

Very harsh for Jade Anthony. Some had her very high in their calcs. Same for Locke. Really bad luck. Was going to be on our VFLW list then we cut it. Was just about the form player in VFLW early on then gets injured.

Just heartbreaking for them.
Anthony was a victim of athleticism being so highly valued by the teams that were looking at 18-year-olds it seems

this looks like a good draft in the end for Richmond

all 4 girls drafted look like adding to our team nicely.

I love this pick, jumped in before Norths 2 x 4th rounders also, I'm pretty sure she was going to Kangaroos here.

Really good mature-ager - into the midfield rotations!

What posi does she play sounds like mid given the numbers they talk that she racked up , can never have too many mid options

Captain and midfield for North VFLW

Really good mature-ager - into the midfield rotations!
You’d reckon would get a crack at it ahead of a few others making up the numbers , reckon we def Improved our squad thru trade and draft with 4+ new faces set for r1 . Love it look forward to the season and hope to get to a few games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back