ALGY VOSILITIS

Senior List
Apr 11, 2005
TOTTY TECH
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BULLDOGS
Dear fellow Bulldogs my question is what happens if WB decided to delist Lynch and Eagleton just using these two as a possible example and i hope they don't ! but just say that they did, would we get 2 extra picks in the novemeber draft :cool:

Yes.
I think I read somewhere that clubs have to finalise lists by end of October so attrition will come from anyone not yet signed up for 2010 and anyone delisted for whatever reason (retired, discarded).

We currently have three picks but as you say we could get more by delisting other players or by not signing them up. Unsigned players include Aker, Eagle, Reid and O'Keefe - possibly others but I can't think of any right now.

Dear fellow Bulldogs my question is what happens if WB decided to delist Lynch and Eagleton just using these two as a possible example and i hope they don't ! but just say that they did, would we get 2 extra picks in the novemeber draft :cool:

Yes, we would be able to bring the list up to the full quota of players
We might to chose to do this in the pre-season or national drafts.

Or we could even elevate current rookies.

if we had put lynch on the table last week do you think any club's would have been interested?
i think it's time for him to go.
brennan stack is looking like a lot better prospect

No.

We would get another pick for Lynch but Eagleton is eligible for the Vets list so we can get another pick regardless of whether he is delisted or not.

Eagleton would cost us another rookie rather than another list spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back