Ultimate Glory Draft Roulette: Toby Thurstans, Ryan Ferguson, Bret Thornton or Nathan Carroll?

Who should Wright bring to Hawthorn? (Pick 1 or 2)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe not happy with the treatment he got with his surgery. Freo instructed doc/surgeon they wanted him back in 8 weeks so they inserted TWO screws through his bone. They then lost the new few and they put him out to pasture for the year. If the surgeon knew he was gone for the year, would have only inserted ONE screw. Fyfe and doc/surgeon were livid with Freo.

Not saying he's leaving, but the above is fact.

Fyfe not happy with the treatment he got with his surgery. Freo instructed doc/surgeon they wanted him back in 8 weeks so they inserted TWO screws through his bone. They then lost the new few and they put him out to pasture for the year. If the surgeon knew he was gone for the year, would have only inserted ONE screw. Fyfe and doc/surgeon were livid with Freo.

Why would two screws be such a sticking point? If he was back fit, surely he'd be playing...

Wow! If true that is disgraceful by Freo

Rocky is great for AFL Fantasy and Supercoach,but he is a rubbish footballer.

He was offered to the Hawks and wanted 750k per year. The Club brought it to the senior players who knocked it back

Absolutely this. Compare to Jack Redden who used to rack up the stats when playing for the Lions and is now playing in the WAFL since moving to the Eagles. Wouldn't want Rockliff at our club. Certainly wouldn't rate him higher than Mitchell, JOM or Prestia. That is honestly crazy talk. If for no other reason than he is 27 already and the other 3 are much younger (and much better players).

Carlton are interested in Harford who IMO is battling a bit - Carlton definitely had a coffee and chat with Harford in July about coming over. That is fact. You can bookmark this and quote me - Harford will be a Carlton player next year.

Maybe we pair him up with someone like Jon Hassal and try and get Thornton + Chris Yarran who I believe they will draft in the following years.

I'd say we work a multi club trade and try to get Young and Cloke packaged together. Then when Carroll comes across as expected, the rest of the competition will lose their $#@#ing minds.

They've all had good form in the twos, got a bit of sting, and no how to go about it.

Go on Clarko, make it happen!

Barry Young could be an option.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine the confusion in the commentary box. Shiel and Shiels.
I want a Pearce. So every time he has a rest during the game the boundary rider can say to Dwayne Russle, "Pearce Off Dwayne"

Bret Thornton was as close to being a Hawk as you can imagine. Had a dinner with Clarko and Jeffy, everything was ticked off, last minute the deal died. Hawks were super keen. Would have been interesting to see how they would have used him.

This is the thing about free agency players want all the freedom to move clubs, but they don't think they need their own doctors and need to get their own opinions. Players think they will just get more money and the clubs should and would look after them in every case, nah, clubs might have different thoughts on your short and long term goals. Clubs have their own business if you are trying to make your signature your business.

The extra money from free agency might need to be spent on your own medical advice and this seems like the prime example, I hope other players on free agent or even restricted free agent contracts are taking notes.

This is the thing about free agency players want all the freedom to move clubs, but they don't think they need their own doctors and need to get their own opinions. Players think they will just get more money and the clubs should and would look after them in every case, nah, clubs might have different thoughts on your short and long term goals. Clubs have their own business if you are trying to make your signature your business.

The extra money from free agency might need to be spent on your own medical advice and this seems like the prime example, I hope other players on free agent or even restricted free agent contracts are taking notes.

Not to mention players wanting freedom to move, but not willing to be traded against their will

What other industry do you have freedom to leave your job, but your employer is not allowed to fire you?

Not to mention players wanting freedom to move, but not willing to be traded against their will

What other industry do you have freedom to leave your job, but your employer is not allowed to fire you?

Pretty bad analogy. Clubs can fire players for a multitude of reasons. I can choose my employer. My employer can choose to fire me should they have grounds to. They can't trade me to another company against my wishes though.

Pretty stoked to here we are going to land simon cox. Beautiful kick of the footy.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back