Prediction Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

With a very, very, very heavy emphasis on the Vic Metro/AFL Academy boys/APS lads
Cheers for that, Pure_Ownage mentioned that, too, had never really noticed but it seems a fair few have.

Jackson Hately will be living on the Gold Coast with at least 3 other South Australians boys selected from this years draft.
With one being a mature aged recruit.
Suns Craig Cameron should be careful on who's around when he speaks.
JL
RZ/RK
Hately
Burgess

Last edited:
Jackson Hately will be living on the Gold Coast with at least 3 other South Australians boys selected from this years draft.
With one being a mature aged recruit.
Suns Craig Cameron should be careful on who's around when he speaks.

Seriously good rumour. Love it. Whether it’s true or not. :)

I’ve heard that Freo are keen on Hill.
If they don’t pick him with their first they’ll jump on him with their 2nd if he’s still there.

They want to complete the Hill set and need a small forward/winger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Scott (VAFA) is in contention to be drafted/rookied despite not playing in an elite state feeder competition.

I must admit I have been following the US mid terms and have not seen that news - where did you hear that?
If you listen to St Kilda list manager hint that they demand top 6 pick to trade out pick 4 . The only club that have pick 6 is GC. I think Adelaide will do an agreement with GC swapping pick 3,4 .in the end like Brisbane ,GWS in 2016 draft . Andelaide still keep pick 13 but gave up 8,16,21 and a future second Rd .

Last edited:
If you listen to St Kilda list manager hint that demand top 6 pick to trade out pick 4 . The only club that have pick 6 is GC. I think Adelaide will do an agreement with GC swapping pick 3,4 .in the end like Brisbane ,GWS in 2016 draft . Andelaide still keep pick 13 but gave up 8,16,21 with some future pick swap . ( Second Rd pick maybe) .
Well it would not be out of the realms of possibility, but until a deal is confirmed, I won't believe it

Well it would not be out of the realms of possibility, but until a deal is confirmed, I won't believe it
I think you could well end up with two first round ( pick 3,13) , one second Rd ( pick 24 ) , and one third round pick (pick 46)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back