Games Draft Style EPL fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsmate

Debutant
Mar 7, 2012
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sadly not. We were thinking about it the other day, but it probably wouldn't translate all that well for the round ball game.

What categories would you score? It couldn't be the simple stuff like most games track (goals, assists, clean sheets etc.) because there's not enough difference between the mid-tier players and those who would end up on the waiver wire. It would have to track some serious data such as metres won, pass completion rate, turnovers, chances created etc. Not only is it really hard to find this data (free at least) to research, but it's seldom displayed during broadcasts which takes a lot of the fun out of the game if you need to check online after the match has ended.

Do be sure to yell if you find one though!

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Me and 7 mates have a Draft league this year.
We are having a draft night inspired by "The League", we have already had a lottery night to determine picks etc
We are using the Premier League site and points system as normal, but we actually realised today our drafted teams still may exceed $100M so it's added another element to draft night. We are allowing trades and one transfer per week from the players not selected in teams - with priority going to the person who has last pick in the draft. It's going to require some manual organisation/trust people won't pick players they don't have but I think having one team with Rooney, RVP etc etc will make it much better!

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
We had our draft last night. 8 team league. Snake draft format. Was great fun!
1st Rd picks were:
Rooney
Aguero (Top 2 as expected)
Torres (big surprise!)
Silva
Van Persie (could be a bargain but uncertainty on his future saw him drop)
Cisse (suprise?)
Suarez
Bale

My team ended up With Rooney, Valencia, Hart, Walcott, Dempsey - more attacking power than I expected.

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
We had our draft last night. 8 team league. Snake draft format. Was great fun!
1st Rd picks were:
Rooney
Aguero (Top 2 as expected)
Torres (big surprise!)
Silva
Van Persie (could be a bargain but uncertainty on his future saw him drop)
Cisse (suprise?)
Suarez
Bale

My team ended up With Rooney, Valencia, Hart, Walcott, Dempsey - more attacking power than I expected.

Our draft is coming up shortly for this year - last year's draft format was a great success with the Top 3 being decided by 10 points between them!

We have expanded to 10 teams with 2 new mates coming in. We have also abolished weekly transfers (25 man squads) and have limited transfer windows in its place.

Who would your top 10 players be in this format this year?

The EPL Draft

Draftee
Oct 23, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey Guys,

We will be offering this service very shortly. As the EPL 13/14 season is already well underway, we will be doing a soft launch this year, bringing anyone interested onto the platform free of charge for an advanced priority offering.

If you are interested and would like some more information please get in contact with info@epldraft.com

Cheers,
The EPL Draft Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back