Prediction Draft Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on those highlights Ash’s disposal when running at top speed was excellent. Probably what impresses me the most about him. A lot of players just can’t kick like that at full pace.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’ve watched a lot of his full games now. At full pace I’d say it’s ‘ok’ not ‘impressive’. Same as Doc. Not bad. Not amazing. He’s a really good kick when he has time and composes himself. What I see him 100 percent for certain being able to do is get an uncontested ball on half back and getting it inside 50. Maybe 6 times a game. Good in the air one on one. Reads the game really well. That will turn into over 20 a game off half back very quickly in my view. He’s strongly built, fit and fast and I think plays round one. Rising star contender. Could easily turn into a wing. Or even start there. I didn’t think he was a natural at the game I saw him play on ball. He had his moments for sure - burst out of stoppages with the ball a couple of times. Just not sure he read the ball brilliantly and not sure he has good enough hands in close.

I’ve watched a lot of his full games now. At full pace I’d say it’s ‘ok’ not ‘impressive’. Same as Doc. Not bad. Not amazing. He’s a really good kick when he has time and composes himself. What I see him 100 percent for certain being able to do is get an uncontested ball on half back and getting it inside 50. Maybe 6 times a game. Good in the air one on one. Reads the game really well. That will turn into over 20 a game off half back very quickly in my view. He’s strongly built, fit and fast and I think plays round one. Rising star contender. Could easily turn into a wing. Or even start there. I didn’t think he was a natural at the game I saw him play on ball. He had his moments for sure - burst out of stoppages with the ball a couple of times. Just not sure he read the ball brilliantly and not sure he has good enough hands in close.
I'd roll the dice on him. He is exactly the type of player we need.
He's good a good attitude without being over-confident and has already proven he is willing to do the work to go to the next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back