Prediction Draft Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
that vision between 15 and 20 seconds of the number 30 looks a lot like charlie from the back.........

charlie.jpg

Dylan Stephens

Mostly SANFL, a little bit of champs footage

Finds space, has pace, like a run, likes a goal. Good ball use, hits targets.

Disclaimer: I am a youtube recruiter and I'm just describing what I see from the highlights.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KnaveyBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2003
57 Mt. Pleasant Street
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Thanks for those, feels good to suddenly be a draft expert after not bothering to do any research previously. Now then:

Ash's kicks look like they're always going into the wind.

Flanders loves the blind hack.

Kemp too risky with that knee.

Has to be Stephens. Recruiters would be a making a monumental error not to select him.

May 1, 2002
AFL Club
Carlton
So here’s the thing, this years top 10 are very good and therefore keeping pick 9 = a very good player and with a bit of luck better, then very good.

What have we learnt, pick 9 is to valuable to just throw away, Papley wasn’t worth us missing out on one of these kids and more importantly, never flowering listen to so called draft experts!!!

Ps. Top 20 picks should be valued every year.

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So here’s the thing, this years top 10 are very good and therefore keeping pick 9 = a very good player and with a bit of luck better, then very good.

What have we learnt, pick 9 is to valuable to just throw away, Papley wasn’t worth us missing out on one of these kids and more importantly, never flowering listen to so called draft experts!!!

That may be your opinion. Mine is different.

My opinion is that this years Top dozen is "very even", but not "very good". I'd take Papley for us yesterday, today and tomorrow over Pick 9.

But it wasn't to be. Ces't la vie. Now we have Pick 9 and we get on with it.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Dylan Stephens

Mostly SANFL, a little bit of champs footage

Finds space, has pace, like a run, likes a goal. Good ball use, hits targets.

Disclaimer: I am a youtube recruiter and I'm just describing what I see from the highlights.

Nice burst of speed and neat skills. Looks different to our other mids as a point of difference.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back