Prediction Draft Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett is the type of player we always miss out on. We watch the likes of Richmond and West Coast draft these types and years later we bemoan that we have no exciting small forwards.

Pickett would be great. He looks like he will be able to make an impact at AFL level

would flourish under Eddie i think

Fischer McAsey

Top rated KPP in the draft. Can plays both ends, but mostly as a defender.

Strong mark, good hands.

Will be about the mark for our first pick. As much as SOS loves recruiting CHBs, I can't see us selecting him given our current list/needs.

Last edited:
My wishlist (in order of preference)
9 - Finn Maginness / Liam Henry / Caleb Serong / Lachlan Ash
43 & 57 & 70 & 85 - Kysiah Pickett / Thompson Dow / Sam De Koning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not interested in joining dots, just interested in a straight answer to a simple question.

One simple question was asked and never answered definitively :

Did you offer pick 9 on it’s own for Papley ?

lf you did, why wouldn’t you say yes and put the question to rest full stop.
If you didn’t ... why didn’t you.

All the gray area talk of Papley being dependent on Daniher and pick 9 (with something coming back) being offered in some form of deal is just that ... talk.

If we never offered pick 9 straight up, how could we know if Sydney would have accepted it.
If we did, say so and we live with it and move on.

Again, a simple question was asked.
A simple YES in response would have ended the matter.

I doubt we will ever know
I wonder why ...

Who GAF seriously, Papley is not with us so move on.

My 2 cents, he was not worth pick 9 on its own. If Sydney had of accepted pick 9 and he was now with us I would have sucked it up and moved on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure we need more tallish defenders when we have other needs.

I was just saying....and I'm not a best available 'always' person, but if players stand out head and shoulders above others, you have to consider them.

Look, if though the back-line is functioning without issue and you have cover as well, you're then entitled to take a player on 'needs' basis........but not everyone is going to agree.

I know Henry is tied to Fremantle, but we're light on videos at that stage.

And as any self-disrespecting youtube recruiting expert would know, there's nothing better than forming an opinion of a player based on a 2 min highlights clip!!!

Geez, very SPS in that video

I had the idea in my head he was a forward pocket/HFF type

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel Pickett would be on our minds @ pick 9, if the genuine midfield talent like Stephens are gone.
Looking back in a few years, that would make for interesting discussion....

I feel Pickett would be on our minds @ pick 9, if the genuine midfield talent like Stephens are gone.
Looking back in a few years, that would make for interesting discussion....

Would be a massive reach IMO

If we were prepared to pull the trigger that early on Pickett, I’d look to deal with GC for 15 and 20 - and get another bite of the cherry in the first round for a potential slider.

Was thinking more a Brad Hill type as a pure wing.

Feel that Whitfield is more of a half back these days.

Stephens is all class.
I reckon Stephens is a bit more than a pure wing Eiff. If you’re bored watch the SANFL reserves GF on YouTube. Very impressive on ball role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back