Recruiting Draft Watch 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested in the 2021 mid season draft. Plenty of kids each year seem to mature late so there could be some real gems there with this season being a write off.

I hope they fix up the contract length issue though, that was really s**t reading about those guys that quit their jobs to get drafted only to get the arse from their club a few months later.

Would there be any preseason games before the SSP closes that might give some of the players that missed out a chance to show their stuff?

I dont even really rate Van Rooyen eagles have heavy eye on him though and makes sense without even knowing that. Picking smalls/mids this year and JK almost done

Josh Browne actualky was really impressed with him didnt realise he was an 03 bday thought he was an 01 over ager they ahd his birthdate wrong on the state game sheet. Is super classy, step through traffic and kicking very nice

Pretty sure his season this year rivalled Carrolls

WA hasnt really been a hunting ground for us too much at the draft since Myers/Ryder. MJ is our man

Here are Matthew Roberts' final 3 games of the season:

Semi-final:
24 touches, 9 marks, 5 clearances, 2 goals

Round 14:
28 touches, 4 goals, 13 marks

Round 13:
31 touches, 2 goals, 6 clearances

Kicks like a mule.

GUN

I'm interested in the 2021 mid season draft. Plenty of kids each year seem to mature late so there could be some real gems there with this season being a write off.

I hope they fix up the contract length issue though, that was really sh*t reading about those guys that quit their jobs to get drafted only to get the arse from their club a few months later.

Would there be any preseason games before the SSP closes that might give some of the players that missed out a chance to show their stuff?
Potential SSP guys will get to train with clubs before and during it, but that's about it afaik.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back