List Mgmt. Draft Watch - Country win two in a row

Who will win the 2017 AFL Championships?

• Allies

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • South Australia

• Vic Country

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Vic Metro

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Western Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eDPS

Devon Goods
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Went to an Oakliegh vs Sandringham practise match, best standard 18s practise match I’ve seen. Skills wise some where rusty but in terms of running and intensity it was fantastic to see especially in the hot conditions.

Many will remember Riley Bowman playing for Dandenong last year he has now moved over to Sandringham same with our NGA player Lachlan Johnson who has moved from Calder to Oakleigh.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Went to an Oakliegh vs Sandringham practise match, best standard 18s practise match I’ve seen. Skills wise some where rusty but in terms of running and intensity it was fantastic to see especially in the hot conditions.

Many will remember Riley Bowman playing for Dandenong last year he has now moved over to Sandringham same with our NGA player Lachlan Johnson who has moved from Calder to Oakleigh.
Does he still count even though he moved?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Black and Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Haha I’ve had no issues with players drafted, I’m more worried about the coaching and game plan more than anything.
I think those things are more significant currently due to the players selected. Individually capable but not a balanced list to get the most out of our players.

eDPS

Devon Goods
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
I think those things are more significant currently due to the players selected. Individually capable but not a balanced list to get the most out of our players.
I agree to an extent, what we lack in the side may not have warranted the selection at those picks and players like Stringer/Saad/Smith have all had positive results so far in my opinion.

We have some promising young players playing in the VFL last week and I’m sure those players would have gotten opportunities at a team like Geelong or Hawthorn who have shown it can pay off playing the kids.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I'm liking Mitch Podhajski as a potential big bodied mid. He has really nice hands at the contest, good size at 191/88. Needs to increase his production though.

TheGrizz

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
With 2 x 2nd round picks, I will be keen to see who the inevitable 'Vanilla' inside mid that slips to the middle of the draft is (for example Worpel, Ely Smith, Jack Graham, Mathieson, Willem Drew, Trent Dumont etc).

RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Richmond AFLW
Essendon, I reckon, needs a thick as **** player and I hope that Will Gould can slide and be that player.

191cm-97kg are his dimensions and I'm sick of Essendon drafting skinny buggers.

Top Bottom