Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2008
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
At this stage Matt Rowell and Noah Anderson are the standout top two players in this draft, good time to have pick one or two because both are on Sam Walsh's level of quality, both ooze leadership and lift when the team needs them most. Dont think ive seen a player more suited to our needs than Noah Anderson just a shame i cant see how we would trade up to those top 2 picks.

You've seen more of Rowell and Anderson than myself, but they are not currently in the same postcode as Walsh to me.

Young on the other hand, he looks very exciting.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
You've seen more of Rowell and Anderson than myself, but they are not currently in the same postcode as Walsh to me.

Young on the other hand, he looks very exciting.
I have them right up there, Rowell is just as consistent as Walsh but plays more inside and Anderson can be a big threat up forward when he gets the chance and his clearance work would be one of the best in the draft easy, had 7 clearances despite missing the last quarter against WA

Mason Shaw looks really draftable now. 197/95 key forward, 30 goals so far this year in the WAFL, including 10 goals against the two AFL sides at the moment.
I am pretty much out of the loop as far as this years draft goes but I agree with the notion of drafting a KPF.

I am pretty much out of the loop as far as this years draft goes but I agree with the notion of drafting a KPF.
I'd like a 25-ish key forward and an under 21 key forward.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
B70CFA95-5850-4D34-AB3B-A3C3E061D6FF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back