Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont we have a ful quota to fill (3) with Lavender retiring?
Hence me saying it will be empty. But only 1 Irishman is allowed on the Cat B list.

Hence me saying it will be empty. But only 1 Irishman is allowed on the Cat B list.
So if we want more than one we need to tell one to tell the other clubs he likes to inject meth into his eyelids, and then pick him up via the rookie draft?

So if we want more than one we need to tell one to tell the other clubs he likes to inject meth into his eyelids, and then pick him up via the rookie draft?
Basically what Lore said. One has to be Cat A.

Mason Fletcher has been swung forward for Calder recently and has been hitting the scoreboard, last game kicked 4

Have heard nothing about Hird as he hasn’t played any Nab League games, not sure if he plays school football or not either
Me likey.

If Fletch has half the leg his old man had we are on to something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Luke Jackson worth a shot as another ruck prospect?

I think if he makes it to our picks we have to take him.

Gives us one more year of Bellchambers with two very talented Rucks in waiting?

Is Luke Jackson worth a shot as another ruck prospect?

I think if he makes it to our picks we have to take him.

Gives us one more year of Bellchambers with two very talented Rucks in waiting?
Nick Bryan has higher upside I reckon and is more likely to be around at one of our picks.

Are there any skinny tall forwards who didn't really impact due to their size but still displayed a lot of aggression and skill?

Fairly specific set of characteristics but I reckon that is the kind of player that could spend a few years in the VFL bulking up and then explode into the seniors while half the league wonder how such a good player went so late int he draft

Who are the more ready made kids likely to fall? Thinking the Luke Parker, James Worpel types everyone liked early but slid for one reason or another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deven Robertson is done for the year with a shoulder injury and may slide, tough inside mid with leadership credentials. Cooper Stephens is hard to read with his injury this year but he is another, Ryan Byrnes another possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back