Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
2019 Rankings

eDPS Top 30
21/04/19

2019 top 30 21-04-2019.PNG

Last edited:
There will be a weekly rolling mock draft done by yours truly with the help of Lore's draft order calculator. Expect the next one to be done after the bye rounds are finished.
Be great to see how these change over the course of the year as well, like if a kid has shot up the rankings since the beginning of the year or if others have dropped back.

Draft order calculator is here, updates weekly based on the current ladder: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-order-picks-based-on-current-ladder.1160828/

Due to some curious formatting issues and periodic bugs with google sheets I've been posting screenshots of the overview tab each week as well, so for reference here is the most recent one (round 11):
Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 2.17.42 am.png

I'll probably do a decent sized VFL grouping after this weekend as I'll have watched every side at least twice after this weeks games as well as the State Game. Every team will have at least 1 player that could get drafted, some will have up to 5.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
What's the knock on Adam Cerra? He looks like a good size, hard at it and classy with the ball, but not talked about as a top-end prospect.
Lack of bottom age form due to injury, he is now considered by many a top 10 calibre player and I have him just outside atm. Lack of goalkicking or obvious elite traits could be a factor but a strong championships will see him push into top 5 calculations. He is competing with inside mids like Fogarty, Rayner, Dow and LDU who all look great and those guys have bottom age form on their side which is why many of those guys are considered higher at this stage. I really like Cerra and he could play AFL footy next year.

What's the knock on Adam Cerra? He looks like a good size, hard at it and classy with the ball, but not talked about as a top-end prospect.

I like him a lot. As DPS said lack of exposed form has seen him down the order. Hope he stays mid range. We could use a player like him.

And I've just been reminded of GWS's draft penalty (1000 points) so with that taken into account the draft picks now look like this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 7.50.22 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back