Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially since stats show production, not potential.

Ideally you want both. Obviously you want them to show something though, and if we're talking about Collier-Dawkins in particular I think he's shown enough to put himself well and truly in the conversation already, having said that you'd still be picking him largely on what he could become once you get him in the gym, not what he is now.

His u18 tapes read a hell of a lot like Cripps to be honest.

Its very rare that players from the TAC that get state combine invites go in the top 50 but Harry Reynolds(Sandringham), Sam Sturt(Dandenong) and Josh Kemp(Calder) look to have the best chance.

Josh Kemp is personally my favourite of the 3, i feel he would flourish in a team like Dandenong who move the ball better than any team this year. He has a great leap, good hands and he is tough and will chase and tackle hard despite his very slight frame. Some high upside indeed.

Reynolds with the Brighton/Robert Shaw connection, what's your take on him?

Reynolds with the Brighton/Robert Shaw connection, what's your take on him?
Classy half back type with a good kick, apparently getting some midfield time today so I’ll be on the lookout
Whats RCDs running like. Any beep test, MAS, Time trial numbers that are known D_P_S
Middle of the road, not elite but not bad either

It looks like Rozee won't last to our pick, tearing it up in a SANFL final right now.

Finished with 24 touches and 10 marks off half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some saying the Super 7 could be now an elite 8 with Rozee. Expecting us to have pick 10 come draft night.

Lukoscious
Walsh
B.Smith
King
King
Rankine
Blakely
Rozee

RCD, Hately, Caldwell

Rozees 24 and 10 marks in a final will be highly considered by recuiters and Hatleys 18 disposals, 2 goals against some quality power opposition with good marks and tackle numbers

Michael Gibbons wins another JJ Liston. Too small for our midfield?
If we wanted a mid like him we would have traded for Miles when we had the chance last year, not sure Gibbons is the type we need when he would fight for Parish’s spot and I’d like to see Mutch, Mynott and Clarke given a chance if needed.

Some saying the Super 7 could be now an elite 8 with Rozee. Expecting us to have pick 10 come draft night.

Lukoscious
Walsh
B.Smith
King
King
Rankine
Blakely
Rozee

RCD, Hately, Caldwell

Rozees 24 and 10 marks in a final will be highly considered by recuiters and Hatleys 18 disposals, 2 goals against some quality power opposition with good marks and tackle numbers
You reckon Carlton will get a priority pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back