Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won’t be today since Ive got plans but tomorrow I’ll hope to watch the replay on Foxtel and then give some thoughts

A few players improved their stocks including Riley Collier-Dawkins and Will Hamill
Hi DPS,
You mentioned a replay of the TAC cup final on Fox. What channel and time please.
I can't see it on the guide.
Cheers.

Hi DPS,
You mentioned a replay of the TAC cup final on Fox. What channel and time please.
I can't see it on the guide.
Cheers.

It's on the TAC Cup website (just use your smart TV if you have got one) as I don't think it is going to have a replay of this game on FoxFooty.

RCD putting on a bit of a show again. Also Rowell is bloody good, too bad hes not until next year reminds me so much of Laird, never goes to ground.
Rowell was fantastic. Massive desire to compete and get his hands on the ball. Hard as nails and imo was massive in getting Oakleigh back in that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What where your thoughts on the game mate

I find Sam Sturt to be very interesting. His marking, kicking and mobility makes him a very capable mid-sized forward or back. Apparently, his true position is as a mid so I think you have a similar situation as Rozee where being able to play in all areas makes him a safer prospect with a lot of upside.

Bailey Williams had a huge impact in the second. I like that he is able to find the ball as a forward on the lead, on the ground and in the air. I do worry that he seems to be a little hot and cold which is a concern in structurally important roles.

RCD is an absolute class act. It is amazing to see how fluid and coordinated he is for such a tall midfielder at his age. It is pretty surreal seeing him at eye level to the ruckmen. I would be happy if we pick him, his type isn't found often and is probably worth the risk.

Fletcher looks like a Dylan Clarke type risk. Great ability to find it inside and out. Looks quite quick for his height too. However, a lot of disposal out of a pack situation is very messy. On the run, he can do some nice kicks with good penetration such as his goal assist after the Jai Taylor run down.

Both clubs have a few that might be nice later in the draft such as Ross, McDonnell and Hamill.

Was a good day, spotted Dodoro, Joffa and Aiden Bonar in the crowd (they weren't together).

Would be more than happy for the club to take a crack with Mitchell Pierce (West Perth) late in the draft or even as a rookie.

185cm, 79kg is comin on leaps and bounds against a very powerful Subiaco league aide had 29 and then 23 in the grandfinal against them. Loves to hunt and tackles 10 times a game and good for a goal. Looks to be a great competitor and very good inside.

I reckon clubs will want to see a full year of league but his improvement from ressies to one of the best mids in west perths league side says to me hes on the right track and worth a late spot now. D_P_S I doubt youd know much about him but i like what i see

Would be more than happy for the club to take a crack with Mitchell Pierce (West Perth) late in the draft or even as a rookie.

185cm, 79kg is comin on leaps and bounds against a very powerful Subiaco league aide had 29 and then 23 in the grandfinal against them. Loves to hunt and tackles 10 times a game and good for a goal. Looks to be a great competitor and very good inside.

I reckon clubs will want to see a full year of league but his improvement from ressies to one of the best mids in west perths league side says to me hes on the right track and worth a late spot now. D_P_S I doubt youd know much about him but i like what i see
The WAFL grand final I’m pretty sure I can find a replay of so I’ll have to take a look sometime during the week, I only ever get to see the WA prospects play in the under 18 Champs, I saw parts of the 18s grand final but the stream was very poor.

It's really simple, it always has been. Just get a Rioli and he'll get it done.
42397398_2380915168590823_6862427698199789568_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back