Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the value of good talls v the plethora of good mids about. I just think we need to find a lot of good - very good depth mid wise to make the most of the talls we have now. The sooner the better.

Understand this, it is much easier to find good midfielders anywhere in the draft. It is highly unlikely you find an AFL standard KPF outside the top 20.

Stephenson yeah nah top 5 easy

Should be number 1 IMO. His last handful of games have been unbelivable. His ability to create space with his movement plus creativity with ball is the best in the whole pool.

Thinking if we can blow pick 11 on stringer and get bulldogs 2nd rounder we could get a few mids that are playing here. I think 11 is no mans land. Get a Worpel and Petruccelle would be great plus Stringer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand this, it is much easier to find good midfielders anywhere in the draft. It is highly unlikely you find an AFL standard KPF outside the top 20.
dunno what game u were watching...stephenson was dominant and just won best on ground medal.....

Brayshaw a waste? Played mostly forward in a team that got smashed
You've seen him way more than me but think he is a depth player at best. Nothing special. When given time he can hit a target but Id take hunter clark and Worpel over him every day of the week. I'd rather a player with more heart basically.

You've seen him way more than me but think he is a depth player at best. Nothing special. When given time he can hit a target but Id take hunter clark and Worpel over him every day of the week. I'd rather a player with more heart basically.
Yeah Brayshaw has plenty of heart that's no issue at all. His game in the prelim was huge he worked his ass off

Just finished doing a rankings for 2018, it's hard just from memory it will need fine tuning going over some notes but I have him at 59

My top 30 for 2018 is in my draft thread on the Phantom Drafts board
Can you post a link please.
I only seem to be able to find the 2016 version.
Cheers.

Yeah nah. I'd like us to find the best available mids with our earlier picks, instead of list clogging mids.

We have good talls in the forward line whose service we should be looking to captalise on now.
We're already set on developing Francis, Redman and Draper. My understanding is that it's a thin draft and we needs mids now. We can draft a kpf next year when the draft is supposed to be laden with talent, and then take whatever time we need to develop that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back