Recruiting Draft Watch - Jones, Bryan, Johnson, Cahill, Hibberd in

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First pre-season games in the TAC start this Sunday with Calder vs Bendigo and Sandringham vs Dandenong. I’ll be going to the latter since it will be closer for me to get too.

Not expecting many if any of the really good players to play but should still get to see how some kids have come along size wise.

Sounds like we will be targetting a big body midfielder/classy mid with our first round pick this year if i read between the lines regards Dodoro

Or we offer Ollie Wines a shitload and go back2back in 2019

That's pretty crazy, Do you agree with that? Rayner slips to 4ish if the under agers were eligible?
I would have taken Fogarty over Rayner and Fogarty went pick 12. Not sure I can add much to this I can’t really decide who I would take out of my 2 favs from last and this years in Fogarty and King

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not puting too much into the results but thought I’d make a list of players who impressed me in the first pre-season games for Sandringham vs Dandenong. Also I’m only noting players who played better than I expected.

This covers both games including 2019 draft hopefuls

Sandringham
Louis Butler
Tyson Milne
Jackson Cowden
Tyson Murray
William Mackay
Corey Watts

Alastair Richards
Liam Stocker
Cam Dickie
James Rendell
Will Kennedy

Dandenong
Jeremy Burton
Cody Weightman
Jarryd Barker
Jack Toner
Kyle Hindle
Matt Johnson

Daniel Frampton
Matthew Cumming
Braden Nelmes
Lachlan McDonnell
Bailey Schmidt
Lachlan Stenning

Aaron Darling was also very impressive in his first game back which I’ve mentioned. I’ll be watching Calder vs Eastern and Murray vs Dandenong next week. Hopefully Mason Fletcher gets a run ;)

I don’t think so, the Port Frampton played in WA
Fair enough. Just don't think it's a very common name. They could be cousins haha

Anyone worth keeping an eye on at the Knights yet D_P_S? My new place is right near Preston oval so am pondering catching a few games.
My main 3 from last year are
Tom McKenzie
Braedyn Gillard
Harrison Grace

Gillard dominated last year he has a ready made body for a mid and can go forward and kick goals

McKenzie played half back but I think he will get more midfield time, he played in the all stars game so is highly rated

Grace has a lot of potential he is a nice size and moves well, looks to be growing and I’m intrigued to see how he progresses this year because he could surprise

Tylar Watts accurately listed as a surprise packet, has a lot of development in him and I really liked his attitude to the contest last year for a taller player.
Saw them playing last weekend. Geez there were a lot of kids who looked good and some solid units out there. Many didn't look like kids as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back