List Mgmt. Draft Discussion 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember in the 2012 draft we where very interested in Ollie Wines so we made a few trips to Echuca to talk to him and his family,a bit more hands on then some others we looked at. Does anyone know if we have been paying a bit more attention to any of this years draftees lately. I like the look of Jonty Scharenberg and Jarrod Berry would be happy to down trade 10 for 2 picks or use a player to get another pick maybe high teens to mid 20's for them.
(We could do we a few more J name players :rolleyes: )

I remember in the 2012 draft we where very interested in Ollie Wines so we made a few trips to Echuca to talk to him and his family,a bit more hands on then some others we looked at. Does anyone know if we have been paying a bit more attention to any of this years draftees lately. I like the look of Jonty Scharenberg and Jarrod Berry would be happy to down trade 10 for 2 picks or use a player to get another pick maybe high teens to mid 20's for them.
(We could do we a few more J name players :rolleyes: )
Berry is a chance to go as early as 10-15

Don't think we'll go after Jont.
Has a lot of draft interest following his champs numbers.

Just a solid inside mid from Adelaide, we already have Dunstan
If we were to get a second pick in the high teens low twentys who whould you want as to go for? Maybe Witherden or put a bid on Kobe Mutch if they are still there?

IMO we will go a mid at 10 and a KPD with the next pick, if we get one in the 2nd round.. Logue for example
I think if we truly want a KPD we need to get it with our first someone like Scrimshaw (not to sure on him just yet) then later on. But for me this years draft has some very good inside mids early on and i believe its easier to develop someone into a backman later then it is an inside mid.

I think if we truly want a KPD we need to get it with our first someone like Scrimshaw (not to sure on him just yet) then later on. But for me this years draft has some very good inside mids early on and i believe its easier to develop someone into a backman later then it is an inside mid.
Scrimshaw is not a key defender.

Scrimshaw is more of a Sam Gilbert type (with better skills).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked Florent, Taranto, Scrimshaw, Brayshaw, and Ainsworth.
That big Nic Nac campaigner for the Bushrangers looks like a likely type.
On a side note my nephew got selected for the Jets development squad. Long way to go but its a start.
If you thought Brandon Whites reaction to being drafted was great, if my newphew gets that far, it will look like nothing. The kid is fanatical

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back