Society/Culture Drag queens reading to kids in libraries

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well I guess if a kid doesn’t know it’s sexual it’s fine.
So if the girl was 11 or 12 years old it would be ok?
I very much agree with CM86 , #1125 I don't see anything wrong with it, I didn't see anything sexual in it at all, I've watched it a few times this morning to see if I may have missed anything and still can't, the all 4s crawling at the start looks like a pussy cat/lion saunter.... it's just dancing. IMO you're demonstrating confirmation bias.

My youngest granddaughter is 9 and I wouldn't have a problem with her watching that, and I don't think my son or his wife would either.

I don't see anything wrong with it, I didn't see anything sexual in it at all, I've watched it a few times this morning to see if I may have missed anything and still can't, the all 4s crawling at the start looks like a pussy cat/lion saunter.... it's just dancing. IMO you're demonstrating confirmation bias.

My youngest granddaughter is 9 and I wouldn't have a problem with her watching that, and I don't think my son or his wife would either.

If a male or female had been dressed as a pussy cat or a lion then no worries. Here we have a man dressed in skimpy female clothing. It's closer to a lap dance than the wiggles. I don't buy your argument that just because the child doesn't understand it's sexually suggestive that it's ok.

If a male or female had been dressed as a pussy cat or a lion then no worries. Here we have a man dressed in skimpy female clothing. It's closer to a lap dance than the wiggles. I don't buy your argument that just because the child doesn't understand it's sexually suggestive that it's ok.
I didn't see anything sexually suggestive in it and we all perceive things we see and hear in different ways so I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back