Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I'd say most people would think that drag queens reading to kids and having kids dress up as drag queens is a bit odd........
Well, it is "odd", but "odd" doesn't automatically equate as bad.

..........so by that reckoning there are obviously a lot of paraphiliacs out there.
Now it's starting to come out! You need to find a good psycho-analyst and work through your self loathing. It's not healthy mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schneebly

Rookie
Mar 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Clown world

So kids dressing up in wigs and high heels and dancing and singing is bad?

I reckon far worse is the military cadet units pervasive in so many Australian schools. Kids running around pretending to be soldiers, firing guns and other weapons of war, and getting indoctrinated into a militaristic culture of obedience at the same age? Give me a kid dressing up as a drag queen any day.

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
So kids dressing up in wigs and high heels and dancing and singing is bad?

I reckon far worse is the military cadet units pervasive in so many Australian schools. Kids running around pretending to be soldiers, firing guns and other weapons of war, and getting indoctrinated into a militaristic culture of obedience at the same age? Give me a kid dressing up as a drag queen any day.
You'd rather your kid cross dress than gain knowledge, fitness, discipline etc involved in cadet schools? Humanities future looks bleak

Schneebly

Rookie
Mar 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You'd rather your kid cross dress than gain knowledge, fitness, discipline etc involved in cadet schools? Humanities future looks bleak
You can gain knowledge by study and reading on a variety of topics.

Artistic performances (like dance and drag) will increase fitness.

Discipline? Artists, dancers, performers and yes drag queens have to be quite disciplined in presentation and performance.

There’s other ways for kids to learn life skills than militaristic youth groups...

Top Bottom