Society/Culture Drag queens reading to kids in libraries

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd imagine this thread falls afoul of the new posting guidelines on fetish related content:
Fetishes and sexual aids​
Google ads may not be placed on pages that promote, sell, or discuss sexual fetishes, aids, devices, or enhancement tools.​
A fetish may be an obsession or sexual desire in which gratification is dependent upon specific objects (diapers, food items, etc.), materials (leather, latex, etc), parts of a body (feet, toes, ears, etc.), or situations. Examples of types of fetishes and fetishistic practices may include, but are not limited to:​

• bestiality, necrophilia, incest, and voyeurism
  • role-playing, bondage, dominance and submission
  • sadomasochism, snuff
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/adult-content-forbidden-on-bigfooty.1217142/#post-60638574
Fortunately I've got a new BF-safe keyboard.

images.jpeg-78.jpg

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this highly sexualised?

Adam-Pulicicchio-Dec-30-17-Jones-Public-Library-East-Toronto-Drag-Queens-Storytime-13-803x0-c-default.jpg
I missed your post earlier where you asked where the slippery slope could lead. Have you seen the photo shared on SRP that IIRC showed a naked adult drag queen hugging a "trans" child?

F f s don't take this as an attack on the entire lgbt community. I am fully aware of the crimes of the Catholics and others.

Can we all just agree that normalising the abuse of children is completely wrong, regardless of the perpetrator? No partisan point-scoring necessary?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I missed your post earlier where you asked where the slippery slope could lead. Have you seen the photo shared on SRP that IIRC showed a naked adult drag queen hugging a "trans" child?

F f s don't take this as an attack on the entire lgbt community. I am fully aware of the crimes of the Catholics and others.

Can we all just agree that normalising the abuse of children is completely wrong, regardless of the perpetrator? No partisan point-scoring necessary?

I didn't see the pic, but yeah that sounds ****ed up.

why is a bloke wearing a dress wrong?
That's the position you're taking and expecting me to prosecute for you?

The only position you can surmise from my statement is that 'drag queen' is not a normal behavior, you wish to expand that to all those born with a penis wearing a dress is wrong?

Have I missed the step where I've explained that children are learning the expectations society has on them, what their boundaries are etc and that promoting the ideology that everyone living their life how they feel is right is actually encouraging them to live without rules, to define their own boundaries and ultimately reject the laws and expectations of society - or is that the point?

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Have I missed the step where I've explained that children are learning the expectations society has on them, what their boundaries are etc and that promoting the ideology that everyone living their life how they feel is right is actually encouraging them to live without rules, to define their own boundaries and ultimately reject the laws and expectations of society - or is that the point?

Can you connect this to a bloke wearing a dress?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you connect this to a bloke wearing a dress?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have you ever had a five year old ask you "why?" something is?

That is the purpose of this entire exercise. "But mummy, why is that man dressed up like a girl?"... "because some people feel like that it how they want to express themselves at that point"

That's the conversation they want parents to be having with their children. The very next conversation is that you have to wear your school uniform to school because I said so and that's the rules.

Introduction of non-normal and divergent examples to children that young only serves to compromise the boundaries being established for accepted social standards, especially while the rest of society is telling them that their way is correct and valid no matter what it is, they are their own unique self and they get to set the rules.

Drag queens are actually great fun. I stand six foot tall in four inch heels and it's nice to be towered over by confident and bold people.

Depends how young they are and how frequent it is performed. My son took 2 of his grandchildren out of a religious school because he could see the brainwashing unfolding, best thing he ever did.

How old are you?

Well I don’t think Edna Everidge is a highly sexualised interpretation of femininity, but I don’t want to kink shame you.

None of those links you posted are what I'd call "highly sexualised".

That bit must be in your mind not what they are wearing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back